Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lucky Dog and lotsa layers....

I'm sharing a little Graphic 45 card today, using the Raining Cats and Dogs Collection. Pretty paper and my Perfect Layer Rulers add up to an easy and quick card. I added a MFT Postage Stamp Die in the mix but everything else on the card is layered using different widths on the Mini Perfect Layer Rulers. I sponged around the edges with a little black ink.

Layers on the outside.... Layers on the inside too!

 I colored the seam binding ribbon with Copic BG45 and tucked in a couple of fun flowers. I added foam tape in between the layers to add dimension. I used papers from the Raining Cats and Dogs 8x8 and 12x12 Collection. Finished card is an A2.

3 comments:

  1. So very vintage......so very pretty! Excelllent A+.....thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, again! TFS! Joleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layers and color combinations! So pretty! Your cards are always so "finished" if that is a good choice for a word! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete