Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Impression Obsession - the colors of fall... candy!

It's an Impression Obsession Thursday! Our theme for this week's challenge is the Colors of Fall! Some come on and play along with us with a fun Fall inspired card!  Join in the challenge with us for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate! Find all the details on how to enter your card on the Impression Obsession Blog

See what the team inked up this week:


Jenny Gropp - You are here!

 OK... the theme this week is all about the colors of fall.. I just expanded on it a bit to the colors of fall candy! I used stamps from two fun clear sets to make my card today.



 I stamped the candy corns and masked them with Eclipse Tape. After masking, I stamped the verse multiple times over the candy. I airbrushed the background with YR15 and Y17.

 Candy corns are pretty quick and easy to color with a few Copics! I stacked up my oval die cuts a little wonky, using foam tape in between layers for dimension.

 I used a Wink of Stella Clear Brush to add a little sugary sparkle to the candy corns.


On the inside, I added a few leftovers to finish the card. The card size is an A2.
  • Stamps by Impression Obsession: CL554 Creepy, CL488 Have Broom will Travel
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Orange Candy Corn Bazzill, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Kraft, Spider Web Paper by Basic Grey
  • Other: Wink of Stella Clear Brush, Bow Easy Tool, May Arts Black and Kraft Jute String, Adhesive Enamel Dots, Copics/ABS, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Spellbinder's Matting Basics Set A and B, Spellbinder's Ovals

5 comments:

  1. This card is as sweet as can be! I love all the little details that you thought of that bring this card together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great halloween card. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the background mimics candy corn! So clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I'm so excited to learn how to use the airbrushing stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - love the coloring! The touch of candy corn is perfect!

    ReplyDelete