Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Serendipity Autumn Blog Hop


Welcome to our Autumn Blog Hop with Serendipity Stamps! Hop along and leave a little comment love on the blogs before midnight on September 14 for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate! 
For a second way to win just LIKE us and SHARE on Facebook. 
   The winners will be posted on Mary's Blog on Monday, September 15th.

Here's the Hop List! 

 Brand new designs perfect for a fall themed card or making a Thanksgiving card! I used the new Leaf Pops Background stamp on my card front.

 I cut out the card front using Spellbinder's Labels 29. I airbrushed while the paper remained in the die so I could keep the clean white border. 

I colored the leaves a bit heavier than I normally would, planning to put the vellum over the top.

 I used a Gold Krylon pen to edge all of the card layers and also the die cuts.

Your next stop on the hop is Julie

27 comments:

  1. Oh this is so elegant and rich! I love the gold leaf with all the pieces still inside and the gold edges are amazing! Beautiful card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty autumn card! Love the soft touch of the vellum, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the prettiest gold scrolled leaf I've ever seen. The vellum over the front just creates a soft and exquisite finish to a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, and the gold edge, pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you color the leaves. Very unique card! The vellum is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and elegant fall card! I love the softness the vellum adds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that gold is a knock out! SO elegant and refined!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the idea to color before removing the die. The white edging looks great.
    Love the card. the fall leaves make a wonderful card. The vellum really tones it down.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the softness that the vellum adds to the project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vellum overlay. Really makes for a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the leaves background. I haven't worked with vellum yet but I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vellum on the top of your beautiful fall leaves. The gold outlinng really adds a nisc touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful use of vellum, great coloring on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my...I always see such original design in your cards Jenny. Literally my heart jumps in joy to see what you make with paper and colors! This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. See, I knew that leafy bg was a must have. Love the colours and the vellum. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a stunning Autumn card! Thanks for the great step by step instructions. I really like to use vellum...can't wait to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful fall card. I love the shape of the card, the vellum and the touch of gold. Your coloring of the leaves is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It all is so pretty! Want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The vellum adds such a subtle touch to this marvelous card, Jenny. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What wonderful stamping and coloring. The vellum overlay looks wonderful. I love the golden leaf. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another gorgeous creation. Love the soft look that the vellum creates.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, Jenny! Love the vellum overlay and uncomplicated design. Such pretty colors, too!

    ReplyDelete