Welcome to our Autumn Blog Hop with Serendipity Stamps! Hop along and leave a little comment love on the blogs before midnight on September 14 for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate!
For a second way to win just LIKE us and SHARE on Facebook.
The winners will be posted on Mary's Blog on Monday, September 15th.
Here's the Hop List!
Brand new designs perfect for a fall themed card or making a Thanksgiving card! I used the new Leaf Pops Background stamp on my card front.
I cut out the card front using Spellbinder's Labels 29. I airbrushed while the paper remained in the die so I could keep the clean white border.
I colored the leaves a bit heavier than I normally would, planning to put the vellum over the top.
I used a Gold Krylon pen to edge all of the card layers and also the die cuts.
- Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: Leaf Pop Background #1332BK, Flowers Leaves Family Friends Set # 581K
- Dies by Serendipity Stamps: Oak Leaf Scroll Die #035ED, Oak Leaf Outline and Acorn Die #034ED
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Heavy Vellum
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Ribbon by SU, Oval Dies, Spellbinder's Labels 29, Gold Krylon Pen, Copics/ABS
Your next stop on the hop is Julie!