Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Perfect Paper Crafting and Lawn Fawn Blog Hop!


Blog Hops are always a nice way to start the week off! Lawn Fawn and Perfect Paper Crafting have paired up this week showing off Lawn Fawn's darling stamp line and cards made with lots of layers and great tools from Perfect Paper Crafting! Prizes are up for grabs from both companies... Winners choice of stamp sets and PPC products! How do you win? Just follow the hop links and leave a little comment love for the designers!

Here's your hop links:

Perfect Paper Crafting/Laura - everyday this week!
Lawn Fawn - everyday this week!
The PPC Designers all have their cards up today:


 I used the adorable Monster Mash stamp set and Stitched Rectangle Dies from Lawn Fawn for my card today. All of my pattern paper is also from from Lawn Fawn.... all of their stamps and papers just scream CUTE and HAPPY! And of course I used my Perfect Layer Tools for all my layers! I'm definitely reaching for my Mini Rulers when I do cards... they are quick and fast when working with layers for cards. 


I cut a green oval to create my hill. I adhered that on to the blue background and then used my Stitched Rectangle Die to cut out the panel, adding a 1/16" black border. My wiggly eyes were not big enough to cover the eye area, so I colored the eye black, giving it a little bit of an outlined look.  I stamped all of the Monsters on patterned paper and cut them out. On top of my bow I added a little Lawn Fawn Sequin and topped it with another wiggly eye.

On the inside I added a little strip of patterned paper and also used the Stitched Rectangle Die for the inside liner.  In love with these rectangles! Finished card size is 4 1/4" x 3".

Here's your hop links again:
Perfect Paper Crafting/Laura - everyday this week!
Lawn Fawn - everyday this week!
The PPC Designers all have their cards up today:


69 comments:

  1. The Perfect Layer Tool Is tempting!!
    I love the details of your card, specially the inside. I just got my Monster Mash stamp set so thank you for sharing your work with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen L. said....

    What an adorable card. Cute little monsters. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Monster Mash stamp set, great card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin cute!!! I love the bow with the eye, and the inside details. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE card Jenny - LOVE your googly eyed monsters, LOVE your sentiment and COOL googly eyed bow too!!!
    Your layers are so neat, inside & out ... the Perfect Layers rulers really are must-have tools!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your FUN & CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I smiled when I saw this! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you put this together. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always love your ability to combine multiple pattern papers! I do struggle with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the googly eyes on the monsters and how you decorated the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eye think this is fine!!! Creepy and cute!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever Jenny! Joleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what an adorable card. Love the twine with the eye in it. Too cute!
    And, yes! What perfect layering.
    So cute and thanks for sharing with us!
    P.S. Love, love and love your watermark!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those monsters are great fun, and the googly eyes are perfect. Loving the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card!
    Loving the eyes.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Eye* think your card is absolutely fabulous! wonderful showcase of how these featured products work so wonderfully together!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet, sweet card. I love the colors you chose for the background and the added eye on the bow. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice cute card for halloween. Great use of googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This little guy is really cute stamped on patterned paper. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this LF set! Thanks for the inspiration of using more patterned paper. Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love your card. And the cute lil eyeball on the twine. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card! The eyes are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Perfect Layers and what they help you create! Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute and cheerful card! I love how you used the mini tool to create such great layers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card! Nice added touch with the goggle eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card! It is so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the fun colors and the adorable monsters! I need those stitched rectangle dies!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So, so cute! The layout of the card is fantastic! Love how you matched it up on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fun card! I love the Perfect Layers tools... I have them in the mini size and think they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cool! Love all the pretty papers and the googly eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a super fun card! The googly eyes just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a cute card. I love all your perfect layers. Black matting really does make the front panel pop.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like all the googly eyes and your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the monsters and goggly eyes!! These are so cool!! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very fun card...love those googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your card makes me smile! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute Card!
    those Mini Rulers would be perfect
    for my card making.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is so cute. I love how you decorate the inside of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great card, I love your googly eyed monsters, sentiment, googly eyes, layers are so neat, inside & out.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh, I love the wiggly eyes on those monsters and on the bow, so cute! Fun card on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cute and funny card. I like the googly eyes.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  49. Eye think is this cute. fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  50. "Eye" think your card is darling. Love the little one-eyed monsters.
    thanks for sharing.
    I've tried to leave a comment several times and they seem to disappear. Hope this one works.

    ReplyDelete