Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Serendipity Stamps SSCB#34 - Miss you!


It's August already!! How does time go so fast? Welcome to a new challenge from Serendipity Stamps! This challenge is sweet and simple... just make a card with a "Miss you" theme. Find all the details of how to play along with us on the Serendipity Blog. We are also making CAS - Clean and Simple cards this week! Lots of beautiful inspiration from the Design Team! 

Check out the eye candy:

We also have a special guest designer with us this month... a warm welcome to my pal Kecia Waters! Kecia's blog is Stamping Deets, check her out... your jaw will drop over Kecia's amazing coloring!!! 

 Yep, that's right, it's a little ghostie missing you card.... what can I say.... I had Halloween papers all over the desk and I was still in the mood! 
And yes... this is CAS! It's just a few cool die cuts put together!! I used Karen Burniston's new O Ring Accordion Die... but kept it simple and just made a tent card, in keeping with the simple challenge rule for today!

 I airbrushed around my little ghostie. You can see my lazy masking job. No need to worry about the green in the pumpkin as I'm gonna color over it. LAZY... I know! I added some piercing around the inside edge of the die.

 Quickie color job with Copics to finish it up! 

 You can see the front of the card in the above picture... I wanted to show that it has the center circle suspended in an open window! Easy to create with the dies and makes for a different card! 

On the inside I added the fun Boo! sentiment along with the little miss you! Perfect for a fun Halloween card that needs to go across the miles! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the idea of a Halloween Miss You card! Great idea to use that die to make a fun, simple tent card, too!

    ReplyDelete