Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

PPC and Xyron Pair up this week!


Perfect Paper Crafting and Xyron are pairing up and sharing projects this week! Lots of great inspiration from the Design Teams and good tips for using Xryron's products! Hop around and leave a little comment love for the designers for a chance to win prizes all week! We will announce the winner of our $50 gift cert. Monday Aug. 25. Here is the lineup for our hop.

Xyron - will post every day only on their blog!

I found this little fruit paper in Bo Bunny's Lemonade Stand 6x6 Collection and immediately thought it would pair up nicely with the little Mixed Drink Dies! I added the Birthday Wishes, cut twice and layered from IO's Greeting Die Set.
 I was very happy to get a chance to work with some Xyron products, I had never used their Adhesive Dots or their High Tack Tape, and I really was impressed with both! I used the Adhesive Dots to apply my bow... super strong! I tried out the double sided tape on all my paper layers. It is thin, tearable very similar to ScorPal tape.... but it seems much stronger than Scorpal tape. 


 I added a 1/16" layer to the inside liner using my Perfect Layer Rulers. I stamped the "Party Time" sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black.


 I'm always on the lookout for strong adhesive for small die cut pieces. I used the Xyron glue stick to apply my word die cuts. I made this easy holiday tag using the Greeting Dies and my Perfect Rulers for Layers.

37 comments:

  1. Love the card. The paper does really fit in with the design. The inside of the card is pretty too.
    The tag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and tag.
    Great inside also.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen L. said....

    What a cute card, and love the paper you chose. I have that drink die and now I have another cute idea, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute--I like the cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards and tag. Loved seeing how you used the adhesives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers and the design of your card! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy celebration card love the bright colors and the BG paper is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects, the Birthday Wishes card is wonderful, I love Xyron toys.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute ideas.....dont own any Xyron products but would LOVE to!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects Jenny! Cute! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. Love how the background paper goes with the cut die cut fruit slices. I also like how you included the paper on the inside of the card. Thanks for the detailed information about the adhesives. I found that very helpful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very fun projects. love the tag, just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...clean lines and a very attractive layout...something that looks so easy yet I couldn't see it, but it's certainly in my file now to case. Thanks for wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS tag & cards Jenny :)
    Oooooh, LOVE the ultra narrow layers, the Perfect Layers Rulers are such a COOL TOOL, I'm pretty excited about the High Tack Dots too, both are on my crafty wish-list!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cute card and tag. I will definitely have to try the double sided tape and sticky dots. Thanks for all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card and tag are so cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your designs. I am doing tags this year for Christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you finished out the inside of your card. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute!! Love the card and the finishing touches. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great ideas! Love that first card. And your tips on applying die cuts. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome bow tie birthday card. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute projects!! Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful projects! great tip for adhesive!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your color use, I have a color wheeler to help me

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved your choice of paper...cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the colors & the card!! So glad I watched cause I didn't know Xyron had their own score tape! I don't get out much,lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved seeing how you used the adhesives. I didn't know Xyron had score tape! Love the card and super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great looking projects. Thanks for all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I do love that fruity paper and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely card and tag! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cute tag and card! Love the bold and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete