Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Impression Obsession - CAS Flip out!

It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts up with Impression Obsession! Our theme for this week's challenge is CAS - Clean and Simple. Play along with us for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO! Find all the details on how to enter your card on the Impression Obsession Blog

The gang's all present this week!
See what the ladies came up with this week with our CAS theme:

Jenny Gropp - You are here!
 CAS... so not my favorite. Two themes that will really challenge me - water coloring and CAS! I know CAS and keeping things simple should be easy... but I usually spend more time on a card like today's post than something with a large coloring job and nine layers! It may sound strange, but it's true! For today's card, I paired up the sentiment from an older clear set Flip Out and brand new Flip Flop Dies.

 I die cut the bottom of the Flip Flops out of orange card stock and then I used the NEW Gingham Texture background (LOVE) to add a subtle design. I used the Tiny Flowers Die to fancy up the flip flops!

On the inside, I added the "Thanks" die from the new Greeting Die Set and a smaller pair of Flip Flops. The card is an A2 size. No bow, no foam tape... I'm still in shock.


8 comments:

  1. I'm in shock too! Great CAS card and love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cas is the hardest thing for me to do too, but you knocked this out of the park! Super cute Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't see any cars but the "flops" are cute,cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is so so fun Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. flip flops to the tee. ready for summer fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun are those summer flip flops ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, love everything about your creation AND this flip flop die. Can not WAIT to get my hands on this die! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flip flops....about all ya wear in hot AZ

    ReplyDelete