Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Your inner light....


 I'm sneaking a little peek of new image Your Inner Light from Impression Obsession today! Stay tuned for a full week of blog hopping next week as we unveil more new images being released for Summer CHA! I just cut out a portion of this image and made a quick card with a little Copic airbrushing and a few fun layers using my Perfect Layer Rulers. I've been using my Perfect Layer Rulers so long that if someone took them away I think I would have to entirely rethink how I make cards. They are an essential tool! I don't know how to make a card with out layers!

Here's the full image, I love it!

 Leaving the paper in the die I added some soft airbrushing using Y17.

 I finished coloring the dangles and swirls using Copics.

The happy birthday is from the mini set Banners and Greetings. I added a little 1/8" black border and topped it with the little bow from the ornament die.

6 comments:

  1. Love the autumn colors you used. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card Jenny. Front and inside are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the colors you used! The Perfect Layers ruler sounds like a fabulous tool for cardmaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and the colors. More ideas to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautful! Love the inner light stamp, so many creative possibilities with it. This is the perfect quote for someone who is going through tough stuff. Thank you for sharing today.
    Jacquelene L
    Canada

    ReplyDelete