Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Perfect Paper Crafting and Avery Elle Blog Hop!




Perfect Paper Crafting and Avery Elle have teamed up this week to share some fun cards with lots of layers and fabulous stamps! Both companies are giving away a $50 gift certificate! How do you win? Just leave a little comment love on the designer's blogs this week. At the end of the week check the company blogs to see if your name is the winner! 

Here's the Blog Schedule for the week:
Jenny Peterson - Monday
Roxie Glaza - Tuesday
Jenny Gropp - Wednesday
Pam Sparks - Friday

 I used the cute Nautical Set - Knotty from Avery Elle to make my card today. I repeated the You are my Anchor sentiment to make the background on my tag. This cute little anchor paper was meant to go with the stamps!

 I colored the anchor with Copics and then fussy cut it, popping it up with foam tape on the tag. The tag die is from Avery Elle and I really like that it has two different tag sizes as well as a separate die to cut out the blue ring to cover the hole. I used my Perfect Layer Rulers to add a 1/16" border to the tag. 

I added layers on the inside too, of course with my Perfect Layer Mini Rulers. I love finishing the inside of my cards to coordinate with the front and it usually is made up from my left overs. 
  • Stamps and Dies by Avery Elle: Knotty Clear Set, Gift Tags Elle-ment Die Set
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Versafine Crimson Red
  • Paper: Red, Navy, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Kraft, Anchor Paper from Carta Bella's 6x6 Ahoy Collection
  • Other: Red Twine from The Twinery, MFT Wave Die, Foam Tape, Copics, Perfect Layer Rulers

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful nautical projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, I love the inside, I need to do that more with my cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so beautiful in a perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped background on the tag, the paper is perfect with it. Love this nautical card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. the anchor is beautiful and the background paper is great. Love the inside with the waves. I forget about the insides until I see other's card and remember that I should be embellishing the inside too. thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the tag you created! The Perfect Layers Rulers sound like a great tool for cardmakers, and Avery Elle makes such wonderful stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAbulous nautical card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both inside and out are beautiful! Love the colours!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! Love how you made
    the background for the front
    and the strip on the inside
    with the anchors!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything with anchors. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER CUTE tag and DELIGHTFUL card Jenny - LOVE it, INSIDE and OUT!!!
    LOVE your stamping and perfect layers - together you have created a precious card!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous, inside & out. Had to pin it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such brilliant colors and design -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a fantastic job on this. I love (want) the tag and I love to see cards decorated on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was in love with the card before I saw the inside and once I saw the inside I was double in love with this card. Great job and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect nautical and nice projects!!! ;)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eileen L. said...

    Beautiful nautical card and even the inside, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seriously love that anchor tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card - amazing outside and in.

    ReplyDelete