Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Serendipity Summer Blog Hop - Day 2!


It's Day 2 of the Serendipity Summer Blog Hop. We are showing off new rubber and new dies with lots of neat ideas to inspire! Hop around and leave a little comment love for a chance to win a gift certificate to have a little shopping spree! The more you comment, the greater your chance to win!  You can comment through Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesday on the Serendipity Blog
Check out the Design Team's creations!

  Here is the HOP order:


 I've got a Happy Birthday card to share today. I'm loving all the new word dies that Serendipity came out with recently. And now we have a few companion stamps to match up with them, in this case I used the Birthday sentiment. I die cut the Happy twice adding a little white shadow behind the black. I also cut small pieces of foam tape and popped Happy up for dimension. A little ribbon wrapping and button and bow to embellish. 

Here's the inside.... the new Peacock Nouveau image inspired my paper choice. I popped up the bird on the inside, it didn't add too much bulk, and it really made it stand out. Finished card is 4 1/2" x 5" and opens tent style.


15 comments:

  1. I love the shadow that you created with the die! I really need to do that ! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jenny, and I have to tell you, LOVE your new zentangle stamp, so original!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazinng card! So very unique with the popped and shadowed "Happy". The colors are perfect together. I gotta try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Peacock stamp and the designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, and the inside is just as lovely as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card. I loved how you gave a shadow to the Happy die and the inside of your card was just incredible. I am going to have to start decorating mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely - nice color combination.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Jenny! Love the colors and papers. The peacock is beautiful on the inside and your layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used the word die , the papers are so pretty as well. I ordered the stitched banners on Friday ,love how you used them Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really beautiful creations Jenny. I love that you finish the insides---it really makes a difference. So many great ideas here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, having one of those hit myself in the head moments where I say, "why didn't I think of that?" I love how you showcased the sentiment on the front and showcased the image on the inside. I have been stuck in the rut of always thinking I need an image on the front. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card - it looks so eclectic! The paper pieced bird is amazing and all those yummy layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh, I just got the peacock set! What a really lovely card and your hello is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete