Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Serendipity Stamps Summer Blog Hop - Day Three

It's Day Three of the Serendipity Summer Blog Hop. We are showing off new rubber and new dies with lots of neat ideas to inspire! Hop around and leave a little comment love for a chance to win a gift certificate to have a little shopping spree! The more you comment, the greater your chance to win!  You can comment through Tuesday and the winner will be announced on Wednesday on the Serendipity Blog

Check out the Design Team's creations!
  Here is the HOP order:

And I think to myself....  This is my favorite stamp from the release! I love it... can you read it with out singing the song in your head? I bet not! Julie wowed me yesterday with her Christmas Card using this image! My first thought was to make a holiday card but after seeing Julie's card,bI decided to go in a different direction. I thought it could be paired up nicely with a Congratulations theme. The rich floral paper is called "Enchantment" from Graphic 45's new Halloween Collection An Eerie Tale

I cut the floral pattern for the front and also the panel for the inside layer using a stitched rectangle die from MFT's Blueprints 15 set, it fits an A2 card front perfectly. The little black sliver was cut with Cheery Lynn's Quilling Die. The beautiful Congratulations Script stamps so crisply using Versafine Onyx Black.

I used the Corner DIe from the Floral Frame Set, cutting it out of kraft and glueing it to the ivory panel before running it all through an embossing folder. The kraft colored medallion die cut is from Spellbinder's Heirloom Legacy Die Set. I airbrushed a little Copic YR14 and YR31 over the image before removing it from the die. Foam tape is added between layers for dimension. Finished card is an A2 and opens at the bottom, tent style.

19 comments:

  1. Oh "Wow" What a fabulous card! I like the design, the colors...It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card (the colors remind me of fall), and I can't get enough of that gorgeous sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! Lovely colors for a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous! I love everything about it! This is a great stamp, so versatile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another marvelous card with the cheery sentiment! Thanks, Jenny, for singing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love this sentiment and the inside is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful coloring and composition! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful color combo! I love the sentiment - it sings as you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card - love the sentiment.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Jenny! Love the airbrushing and papers you used. Wonderful die cuts and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Your framed it beautifully with all the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, Jenny. That paper is gorgeous. Great embedding of those corners into the embossing. And yes, I sing that saying every time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, Jenny! Beautiful colors and what a fun sentiment. The font is so pretty and the verse is so versatile. Perfect for making a number of quick cards. Ideas are spinning in my head. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this card and immediately thought how elegant it looked but with such a fun sentiment! The colors are so rich, and the corners embossed with the panel--just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous way to show off that wonderful sentiment Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my...my heart actually flittered and fluttered when I saw this lovely! Oh what a grand sentiment and you have done it proud!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay, this is what happens when I hit your blog. I could stay forever. Like arriving at creative heaven. This card is so warm and lovely. I really like the creative way you have for the inside too! Your are a natural!!

    ReplyDelete