Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Serendipity Stamps- New Dies Blog Hop!


It's a HOP! New Dies are being introduced from Serendipity Stamps! We are all showing off multiple cards using all the new goodies! Wanna win a gift certificate to SHOP... easy enough... just hop around and leave comments on all the blogs. A random commenter will be picked who has left a comment on all the blogs! The winner will be posted on Mary's blog on Monday the 19th.

Here's your hop list: 

CARD 1

 I used the new Hello Die on this cute little quickie card! I cut the die twice shadowing it in white. I also popped it up adding a little dimension. I used Spellbinder's Romantic Rectangles Two for the base of the card.
The butterfly paper and the aqua paper on the inside of the card are both from the 6x6 Echo Park pad - Summer Bliss. I added the new Small Butterfly on the inside. I glued the black die cut to white paper and hand cut the solid white shape. The finished card size is 5" x 3" and opens tent style at the bottom.

CARD 2
 This one really shines! I used bright gold mirror card for the card base and the new Peace Die! An eye catching holiday card for sure! I paired up the Peace Die with the Ornament Die. I hung it from a little greenery die cut. I used a Dark Moss Chalk Cat's Eye to edge some of the paper and the pine pieces.

Once again, I shadowed the Peace word with a second red die cut and used foam tape to pop it up. I used Spellbinder's A2 Modern Stationery Dies to create the card base. The papers are all from Authentique's 6x6 paper pad- Joyous. 

CARD 3
I love this new Floral Frame Set and it comes as a set with fantastic additional embellishment die cuts! The pattern in the frame matches the larger Floral Butterfly and Floral Dragonfly Dies... and along with the new frame a mini version of the butterfly and dragonfly are included! On this card I cut the new mini Butterfly and glued it to a red piece of card stock. I embossed the entire butterfly panel together so the finished piece has a beautiful finished look.  
 Here's the inside of the card. I stamped a Thinking of You sentiment and then used the frame again in the background as well as the cute little corner pieces -- another die element included with the Floral Frame Set!
Here's the up close so you can see the embossed center panel. Finished card size is 5" square. A little button and bow to embellish! 

Here's your hop list again,
Lots of amazing ideas from the ladies!!!

23 comments:

  1. Love how you got the shadow effect on your word die. These are really super dies and you have done some amazing things with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards, love the dies with shadows to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards - all of them. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design using your "Frame" die and embossing the butterfly! So striking, Jenny! Loving the fun shape on your "Peace" card. The die cuts are beautiful using the gold mirror paper. Great contrast on the "Hello", the black really pops the fun DP. All 3 are awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are wonderful but the Christmas Card ... WOW! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous, but that "peace" cut from gold for the Christmas card is over-the-top fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jenny, all three cards are breathtaking! I could not pick a favorite! The Christmas card reminds me that I really need to make some but somehow I don't think I can get mine to look as great as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful cards...that Christmas card is AMAZING! I now have that peace die on my wish list...(My poor pocketbook...LOL) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning Jenny! Love the embossed butterfly in the frame, and your christmas card is so clever, a fabulous festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful elegant cards Jenny. Love the gold “Peace"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style is always so beautiful Jenny - so clean and professional - cards I'd love to find in a little shop and pick up! The Christmas one is my favorite. SO rich and elegant - as always every little detail is perfect inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I can say is WOW! Each one has WOW power.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all beautiful, Jenny! Wonderful colors and layouts. My fave is the Christmas ornament card w/ the shiny gold mirror card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...all of your cards are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are lovely. I like the rectangle shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I fell in love with the Christmas ornament what a great card as well as all the others thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you shadowed the Hello with the white--really pops against the colorful background. And the Christmas card is GORGEOUS!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with the floral frame! These cards are beautiful, thank you so much for sharing~!

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous cards Jenny and I love what you did with the ornament die! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing cards, Jenny! I love that the Hello die cut is in black with a white shadow--unexpected and very cool. The elegant Christmas card is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hard to pick one card. they are all so beautiful. I love butterflies, and this one is gorgeous. I also love the Peace. So well done in the gold, really pops

    ReplyDelete