Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Serendipity Stamps - Challenge #31

Today the Design Team is starting a new challenge for the month of May. It's all about flowers! The Design Team is using the Floral Alphabet today on all of our cards.  Find all the details HERE for Challenge SSCB #31 on the Serendipity Challenge Blog.  

Make sure and check out the cards the other ladies came up with today - they are stunning!
Jenny Gropp - you are here!


I have had Serendipity's Floral Alphabet in my collection for a long time... way before I was part of the design team. I think this Alphabet set is one of the prettiest stamp sets in my entire stamp collection! I thought I'd show off a quick card for Mother's Day since it's right around the corner. I kept everything clean and simple wanting the stamps to be the focus. I stamped my letters using Versamark and Clear Detail EP and heat embossed them. Then I used Distress Ink - Spun Sugar and dragged the stamp pad directly over the letters.  I mounted them on a strip created from our new Floral Frame Die, cutting the frame apart to make a strip. I also used the small corner pieces that come in the same Frame Die Set.



8 comments:

  1. Oh, oh I really love this card. You are right; the alphabet stamps are gorgeous. You chose the perfect soft pink and kept the card sweetly simple. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! For not being a "pink" girl you sure know how to make pretty's with it! Love how you used a strip of the new frame die, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This alphabet is gorgeous and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, Jenny! Love your pink & white long card. The corner detailing and black mats really set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, love this alphabet set! Love your creation here and I like that you just let the stamps take center stage. Love the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Pink is my favorite color! So I really like all the pink you used here...

    ReplyDelete