Today the Design Team is starting a new challenge for the month of May. It's all about flowers! The Design Team is using the Floral Alphabet today on all of our cards. Find all the details HERE for Challenge SSCB #31 on the Serendipity Challenge Blog.
Make sure and check out the cards the other ladies came up with today - they are stunning!
I have had Serendipity's Floral Alphabet in my collection for a long time... way before I was part of the design team. I think this Alphabet set is one of the prettiest stamp sets in my entire stamp collection! I thought I'd show off a quick card for Mother's Day since it's right around the corner. I kept everything clean and simple wanting the stamps to be the focus. I stamped my letters using Versamark and Clear Detail EP and heat embossed them. Then I used Distress Ink - Spun Sugar and dragged the stamp pad directly over the letters. I mounted them on a strip created from our new Floral Frame Die, cutting the frame apart to make a strip. I also used the small corner pieces that come in the same Frame Die Set.
- Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: Floral Alphabet
- Dies by Serendipity Stamps: Floral Frame Die and Embellishment Dies -NEW!!!
- Ink: Distress Ink: Spun Sugar, Versamark, Clear Detail EP
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Bo Bunny DP, Black
- Other: Perfect Layer Rulers, Foam Tape