Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Impression Obsession: Why do Birds sing....

It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession! 
It's all about doing something INSPIRED BY A SONG for this challenge! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out what musical themes the team came up with:

Jenny Gropp - You are here!
Yes.... the Carpenters are on my ipod! So I had to have this stamp... I can't look at it without humming the song in my head. I thought this sentiment paired up with this cute Jillibean paper perfectly! I cut a couple of the birds out to pop up and used a little heart above them from the Mini Heart Row Die. This would make a great Valentine Card or just a nice card for your sweetie! 

I stamped the heart using Versafine Crimson Red and the stamped the Love you over it in black. The card base is created with Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles, the final card fits in to an A2 envelope.

2 comments:

  1. Anything with hearts, catches my heart strings. This is so cute, and I also love the stamp and song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card and I love this song too ! xxx

    ReplyDelete