It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession!
This challenge is "From the Garden" use a floral, fruit or vegetable image! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Check out what garden ideas the team came up with:
Jenny Gropp - You are here!
I thought this might make an easy thank you card for a teacher. I used the House Die to create the card base. I stamped the background in black using the Cover-a-Card Ticking stamp. I added the little Thank you and cut it out with the Flag Die Set. I gently curved the the banner and rounded the apple, I used dimensional silicone to pop up both.
I added a little yellow in to the apple and the leaves to brighten it up a bit. After coloring the apple, I cut it out.
On the inside I added a liner with the pattern made from the second generation stamping of the Ticking Background.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Cover-a-Card Ticking ##CC126, Apple #E7728, Masculine Set #CL92 - Thank you
- Dies by Impression Obsession: House Die #DIE009-Z, Flag DIe Set #DIE015-F
- Paper: Red Bazzill Heavy Weight, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
- Other: Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Misc. Button, Foam Tape, Ultimate Glue, Dimensional Silicone