Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Impression Obsession - From the Garden

It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession! 
This challenge is "From the Garden" use a floral, fruit or vegetable image! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out what garden ideas the team came up with:

Jenny Gropp - You are here!
I thought this might make an easy thank you card for a teacher. I used the House Die to create the card base. I stamped the background in black using the Cover-a-Card Ticking stamp. I added the little Thank you and cut it out with the Flag Die SetI gently curved the the banner and rounded the apple, I used dimensional silicone to pop up both. 

 I added a little yellow in to the apple and the leaves to brighten it up a bit. After coloring the apple, I cut it out. 

On the inside I added a liner with the pattern made from the second generation stamping of the Ticking Background

9 comments:

  1. Jenny, such a cute card. Again I am amazed at your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jenny, I love the contrast with the black checked ribbon and striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nifty shape for the card and love the boldness of the prints and colors. End of the year for students and teachers coming up! How lovely to be in the countdown! I remember those days! TFS!
    kReN

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so adorable! Perfect teacher gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your house style and your gorgeous apple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this country feel. reminds me of the old flour sacks that people used for so many family projects. Beautifully colored and beautifully design layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a striking card, really eyecatching,Love the inside too not many crafters show us what to do inside and this is a great help and inspiration for me anyway, Big thanks, Dee.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the house die--looks like a little schoolhouse. It's perfect for a teacher. And, the second generation stamping inside looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun use of a house die Jenny! The black and red theme is very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete