Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Serendipity Stamps - NEW RUBBER!

Serendipity is having another Blog Hop to share with you some beautiful new stamps! Play along by commenting on Mary's Blog and ALL the DT members for a chance to win! You have until midnight Sunday 4/27 to leave a comment. One random participant will be chosen for a $20 gift code to be used at the Serendipity Store. The winner will be announced on Mary's Blog on Monday 4/28.

Here's the hop order... some serious eye candy with the new stamps!  
Jenny Gropp - you are here!
Karen Amidon
Remember to leave some love on All the blogs to be in the hop for a chance to win the prize!


CARD 1
 I used the new Flower Pops set to create a little cluster of blooms. This set has endless possibilities! I only used one of the flowers, stamping it multiple times and cutting it out in it's entirety and then cutting it out in smaller pieces. 
 I added a small little for you tag in the mix with a sparkly little bow. I framed the flowers with layers from Spellbinder's new Elegant Ovals. I curved the flowers and leaves and dimensional silicone to pop them up. 

 On the inside I added the beautiful new Happy Mother's Day sentiment. I just love this one... it's unique and the cross stitch portion stamps so clean! 

CARD 2
 I paired up the Happy Mother's Day sentiment with the patchwork design paper from Bo Bunny's Pin Cushion Collection.  I used Spellbinder's Luscious Labels to create the card base.  

 I stamped the sentiment with Memento's Grey Flannel ink and added a little soft airbrushing with Copic YR02. I added the piercing while the paper was still in the die, using the die edge as a guide to keep my piercings nice and straight. 

Here's the inside I added a little Love You sentiment along with a little more of the Bo Bunny Pin Cushion paper


Here's the hop order again... Have fun! 
Jenny Gropp - you are here!
Karen Amidon

26 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny...this is so incredibly beautiful!! The ONLY bad thing? I thought that between you, Kitty and Ellen, I spent ENOUGH money at IO. NOW you're doing it to me here, too??? ;) I've not visited SS before today...there's a lot to look at out there...but I got your update and almost fell out. This is breathtaking. Truly. Thanks for the inspiration, the information and CASE opportunity!! LOL You are amazing..and so it Serendipity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny these are truly beautiful! I love all the fussy cutting on the first card.You used such beautiful dies too. The piercing around the happy mothers days was a great idea. Nice work again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both beautiful, Jenny! Love the color combo and all the gorgeous layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny - as usual your cards are great looking. I really like that Mother's Day stamp and love how you do the insides of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful cards! The insides are lovely also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful as always. Great job fussy cutting and all those layers of fancy die cuts are heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! What intricate and elegant designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design on your first card Jenny! Color combination is so soft and your bouquet with the Flower Pops is perfect! You have such talent using the dies too! Love the HMD Stitched stamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love all the layering....dies accent these images perfectly!! Those layers of flowers are fabulous...as is the patterned paper setting off the image on the second!! I agree the flower pops have soo many possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! Love the color choices. The layering on the first card give it such dimension. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I especially like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! Beautiful cards! Love the colors and the paper choices.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny, your choices of the subtle colors and papers make your cards so elegant. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny, your choices of the lovely papers in the soft, subtle colors make your cards so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely for Mothers Day, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful cards, I love the combination of all your color choices and gorgeous layers! Did you sew around the outside circles? I like the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really gorgeous cards, Jenny! I love the combinations with Spellbinders. So elegant

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards! The first one is my favorite! I love the color scheme you chose and that gorgeous plaid strip. The die cuts are exquisite. I love all those beautiful layers and the inside is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW wow WOW
    GORGEOUS cards, inside and out!!!
    LOVE the flowers & sentiments, SO CLEVER to have used a single flower and fussy cutting to create the different ones in your PRETTY arrangement of blooms - LOVE the colours, LOVE the dies, LOVE the layers, LOVE EVERYTHING about them BOTH!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your DELIGHTFUL & CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG, Jenny, those colors! So vintage. Beautiful inside and out! Love this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your color combinations! your cards are always just so awesome! love your layers.....they are the WOW! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful...simply beautiful. Love the colors and your design, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete