It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession!
It's all about the SUNSHINE for this challenge! I think we all could use some sunshine after the crazy winter weather! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Check out what sunny ideas the team came up with:
Jenny Gropp - You are here!
In Georgia we do have the sun shining finally, but along with the warmer weather comes pollen season! Of course this fun Sunshine on a Cloudy Day Stamp Trio is perfect for this challenge! I created the base with slices of paper glued next to each other adding a little piece of grey twine in between each panel.
After stamping the clouds, I cut them out and then airbrushed a little N3 around the edges. I used a stylus on the back to puff them up a bit.
I used dimensional silicone on the back of the clouds to keep them puffed up.
On the inside I stamped the Torn Notebook Paper and cut it out and popped a little sunshine die cut on the side. Finished card is an A2 and opens at the bottom tent style.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Sunshine on a Cloudy Day #G9198, Torn Notebook Paper #H9203,
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Sun and Moon Die #DIE163-C, Border Duo 3 #DIE019-V
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Bo Bunny Double Dots Grey and Yellow, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Other: Spellbinder's Matting Basics Set A, Perfect Layer Rulers, Grey Twine, Grey Seam Binding, Adhesive Silver Studs, Foam Tape, Dimensional Silicone