Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Impression Obsession - You are my Sunshine

It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession! 
It's all about the SUNSHINE for this challenge! I think we all could use some sunshine after the crazy winter weather! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out what sunny ideas the team came up with:

Jenny Gropp - You are here!

In Georgia we do have the sun shining finally, but along with the warmer weather comes pollen season! Of course this fun Sunshine on a Cloudy Day Stamp Trio is perfect for this challenge! I created the base with slices of paper glued next to each other adding a little piece of grey twine in between each panel. 

 After stamping the clouds, I cut them out and then airbrushed a little N3 around the edges. I used a stylus on the back to puff them up a bit. 

 I used dimensional silicone on the back of the clouds to keep them puffed up.

On the inside I stamped the Torn Notebook Paper and cut it out and popped a little sunshine die cut on the side. Finished card is an A2 and opens at the bottom tent style. 


5 comments:

  1. Very nice! love the note paper on the inside. Crazy creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Jenny, so darn clever!!! Very clever design!! TFS, Joleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this one made me tear up. My mom used to sing this to me every day. I had very long, thick hair, as a little girl. She'd sit behind me, brushing out tangles, and sing this song over and over. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card, and for the pleasant memories!!! Mom's been gone since 1999, but I still miss her every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of memories in this song, good to remember. beautifully done. Sunshine and love.

    ReplyDelete