Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Impression Obsession: Pink and Easter!

It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession! 
It's all about doing something OUT OF THE BOX for this challenge! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out what inspiring ideas the team came up with:


Jenny Gropp - You are here!

So, something "out of the box" was our theme. I took that to mean do something I don't normally do or something out of my comfort zone. So... the color I reach for least... is pink. And thats where my out of the box part came in, choosing pink.  
I thought pink would be perfect with this springtime Easter Basket, so I picked some Copics and got to coloring!

I stamped the image "Rabbit with Flower Basket" in Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Solar White paper. I airbrushed around the edges with BG32 and added some piercing around the edge of the circle. Lots of markers but not a lot of coloring time really. Along the bottom I paper pieced the pink layer under the bunny.

 I added the Easter Greetings using Memento's Desert Sand ink.

I added a little Wink of Stella sparkle to the white flowers and to the white tail on the bunny. A little dab of Glossy Accents on some of the flower centers.


8 comments:

  1. What fantastic coloring on your little bunny scene! Love the use of the dies here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Easter card with beautiful colors !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Easter card, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, and they are always finished so beautifully inside and out! I love this, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you normally don't use pink, eh? It's one of my go-to colours. I love your design of your card. And your colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real beauty. The rabbit looks so soft you want to touch and stroke the fur. I love the bright flowers and that gorgeous die. Super coloring, and thanks so much for showing the inside of the card. Have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete