Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

It's a BLOG HOP! Serendipity Stamps and Perfect Paper Crafting!



Happy Monday! We starting off the week with some fun for you today! It's a blog hop pairing up Serendipity Stamps and Perfect Paper Crafting
Both companies are giving away a $50 Gift Certificate! 
Simply leave comments on all the designer's blogs and two winners will be randomly chosen. You have until March 16th to complete the hop and leave comments. And...there's more... they both have special offers you can take advantage of if you in the mood to do a little shopping!


Use the code jgropp5% when you check out to receive a discount on your entire order.

 Everything in the Easter Category is 20% off until Wednesday, March 12, 2014. 

Ready for some inspiration? Here's the order to hop along:


 It's the time of the year that makes it perfect to use a bunny image for a blog hop! This little smiling Bunny with Carrot image is perfect for a bright happy card!

 Here are the Copics I used to color up this little guy! The E40's are some of my favorite colors when I'm coloring animals. I like to use Neenah Classic Crest Solar White when coloring with Copics.

 I'm loving the new mini rulers - they make it so quick and easy to add a border! I started my layering in this picture above.... using a 1/16" white edge around my blue panel. Then I pulled out my larger ruler set and added a 1" border along the bottom edge to accommodate the Easter Greetings sentiment. The other three edges I used the 1/8" edge. Remember - you can always mix things up using different sizes together easily with Perfect Layers! Another great new item PPC just introduced is their new Perfect Cutting Mat. I love the small grid that makes it easy to line things up and make sure you are staying nice and straight.

 Here's the up close of my little bunny. I added a die cut fence and some green grass to create a little mini scene for him. I added foam tape between a lot of the layers for added dimension. Of course I got a little string bow worked in there too! 

And if you have layers on the front... it only makes sense to include them on the inside! I heat embossed the Somebunny sentiment to finish off my happy little Easter card. 


28 comments:

  1. Awwwww....you bunny just melted my heart. So adorable and perfect for Easter. The fence and the grass die are both awesome. I'm likin' that twine too! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love the bunny and your right it's the perfect time to display him. I love all the layers you used on your card as well. Thanks for letting me know about the mat from Perfect Layers as well. I have the large set of rulers and think I'm going to have to get the smaller set for my card projects and the mat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Love that bunny and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little bunny - and your coloring of him is fantastic. Cute scene you made for him too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Easter card. Love the inside also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Your bunny is adorable Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bunny! The fence is a perfect match!!
    xo Nana April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Just love fence and grass die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Just love your card. The bunny? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I really love the dimensional grass and the fence in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Love the bunny.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this card just too cute, or what? Love it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...this is just too cute!!! Love that sweet little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!! I love how you created the scene. And I love the "tip" on mixing it up with the width of the layers to leave room for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny I knew you would make something totally adorable and you did. I need that bunny now , if only I could color like you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh. This card is super cute.Awesome spring or Easter card. I just ordered this stamp. Cant wait to get it to make some Easter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenny, as usual your card is so cute. I hope someday to learn to use my copies as well as you do. I just have to order that cute bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card, love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the design of this card!! Very cute!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is so cute and it's never too early to get those Easter cards made.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, my goodness, that bunny looks like he would be soft to the touch! Awesome coloring! Love everything about this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. adorable! love the grass die too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really cute card! Love the grass in front of the bunny. And love the twine too. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super-cute card. Love all the layers and the pretty colors!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. That bunny is so adorable, and yes I like the mini rulers too!!! A really fun and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such an adorable bunny, Jenny! Love the fence and 3d look of your card.

    ReplyDelete