Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

It's a BLOG HOP Monday!


Welcome to our Perfect Paper Crafting Brand Ambassador blog hop. Our Brand Ambassadors are the heart and soul of Perfect Paper Crafting! They are all truly AMAZING artists.  We thought we would do a blog hop for you to see our Brand Ambassadors artistic talents showcasing our newest products. We have SugarPea Designs as one of our sponsors for this fun blog hop. SugarPea Designs is giving away a $25 gift certificate to their new on line store to one lucky winner. Also to celebrate our very first Perfect Paper Crafting Brand Ambassador blog hop, Perfect Paper Crafting will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to our on line store. All you have to do is visit all of the participating blogs and leave a comment on every single one.... You can leave comments up until April 4th at midnight to be eligibale for the prizes. We will announce the winner Sunday, April 6 on the Perfect Paper Crafting Blog. 

If you can't wait to see if you are a winner, then by all means go shop now! Please use code "jgropp5%" at check out for a discount! If you are local you can find Perfect Paper Crafting products at Impressive Ideas

Now if you are ready for some serious inspiration - start hopping! 

   Pam Sparks 
   Roxie Glaza 
   Jenny Gropp - you are here! 

 Now on to my project!
 Recently Perfect Paper Crafting introduced the NEW Mini Sized Perfect Layer Rulers. I honestly didn't think they would be that different, but I can say they are! Because they are shorter, they are quicker to handle and that makes it even faster and easier to add my layers on card projects.

 I had a new background stamp "Hello World" sitting on my desk and that inspired my cards for today. Serendipity Stamps just released this new image made up of the word HELLO in all different languages and alphabets. I decided to make up a few cards for Operation Write Home. I paired up the background with a die set from Paper Smooches called Hello Word Dies. These are a little bit simpler than my normal cards. WHile there is not coloring going on today, I think these really show off how a simple card can be jazzed up easily using Perfect Layer Rulers! I changed up layers and layouts just slightly on each card.

 For each Hello World background, I stamped using Versafine Onyx Black and the heat embossed using Clear Detail Embossing Powder.

 With the word dies, I cut each word out of background color paper and then another color, piecing the word back in place. In keeping with OWH rules this helps to keep the card flat for easy mailing. Each card has one layer of foam tape somewhere for a just a little added dimension. 

 I couldn't resist sneaking a bow in there on one card.... It's silk so super lightweight and easy to mail for OWH! 

I added a liner with a layer in each card as well. If you have layers on the front it only makes sense to match up the inside too! 

Here's the Hop list again:

37 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all Perfectly beautiful! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your cards are all wonderful! Each one is more fun than the last one! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful group of cards! These would make a perfect gift set for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white cards, but when I saw the last one, my jaw dropped - gorgeous, gorgeous color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your "word" cards, I haven't made those in a while and now I'm inspired to dig out my word stamps again ;0) TFS!
    Leigh S-B of leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards were great and I broke down and ordered the mini layers. Have been lusting after them for awhile but layers definitely make the difference on a card. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of dies - spectacular!
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your "hello" cards are awesome! Love that background stamp and your use of the different dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....what a great gift set this would make! Thanks for sharing...so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and the cute bow. The layers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card! I am going to have to order those rulers!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow all of your cards are awesome I love that BG stamp and how you kept changing out the sentiments to make different cards love the layers and the new tool fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo Love that the inside matches. Nice touch!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty set of cards. All different but they look nice as a set. Can't wait to try out this new tool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in inlay heaven. Your cards are so distinctive and attractive. Exceptionally well done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful cards you have made for the hop. Beautiful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice. I like the color and die cutting combo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards! I'm glad to see that this tool helps layer banners. I have such a hard time with that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your photos of how to use the rulers. I just got mine and these tiny borders are exactly why. Love what you did with yours. Of course I love all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous cards, perfect platform for showcasing how well the tools work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the effect of using just one colour and the perfect black borders.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Jenny! These are fabulous! Who knew that these rulers would make such a BIG difference!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable set of cards. I can see this new layering tool will be added to my wish list. Thanks for sharing your creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the layers! And love the fact that the Inside matches the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are awesome! I love the different ways to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Certainly enjoy the perfectness of the layers and very nice card also.

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the different ways to layer a card, love your cards too.Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your cards...love the focus on text!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are all fabulous! It shows you can create a gorgeous card with very minimal supplies. And the thin layers in contrasting colors really up the wow factor! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are so pretty! This tool makes matting look like a snap!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Some lovely cards with beautifully co-ordinated colours, and the tool makes it so much easier to achieve a good finish.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can see where the tools make a difference! I really love the graphic look of your cards. Very striking. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm not one that's much on new tools because I, too, think there's not much difference in them. This one I can actually see it so that's exciting! Love the graphic pull on your cards; they're really eye appealing!

    ReplyDelete