Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Impression Obsession - Make it Green!


It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession! 
Any theme or style... just gotta go with the color green! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog
Mark your calendars for next week - We will be showcasing all the new dies with a blog hop each day and of course prizes each day too!!

Check out what GREEN creations the team is showing off today:

JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!


 I still had St. Patrick's Dy on the mind, because the first thing I went for was the little shamrock die! So I decided to make a good luck card! I used one of the new alphabet die sets to create the background and my Good Luck sentiment. For the background I die cut three times moving the die up each time to make the panel. I backed it with a darker green behind the letters and framed it with the Square Shaker Frame Die.

 On the inside I die cut the the shamrock die in the bottom corner of the white panel, cut it again in green and pieced it back in. I added a sentiment from the Life Stuff Sentiments

I used the Flags Die Set for my Good Luck message. I used a glue pen to adhere my letters. The new alphabet letters fit perfectly into the flag dies!  They look delicate, but I used tweezers to pick them up and had no problems getting them in just right the right spot! A little clover popped up in the corner to embellish, and of course a little bow, or two!

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love all the details and those little ribbon bows are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the details, colors and layers. Thanks for the inspiration. Going to have to go shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this challenge Jenny! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with such nice contrasts and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely , layered sentiment card. the contrast are super, so many greens to choose from. these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This shadow box effect looks really interesting on this card! I didn't know that IO has a shamrock die! Nifty!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
    kReN
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, very fun, and oh so pretty at the same time!! Inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very cute, how very fun, and how very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete