It's Thursday which means a new challenge starts from Impression Obsession!
Any theme or style... just gotta go with the color green! Join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Mark your calendars for next week - We will be showcasing all the new dies with a blog hop each day and of course prizes each day too!!
Check out what GREEN creations the team is showing off today:
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!
I still had St. Patrick's Dy on the mind, because the first thing I went for was the little shamrock die! So I decided to make a good luck card! I used one of the new alphabet die sets to create the background and my Good Luck sentiment. For the background I die cut three times moving the die up each time to make the panel. I backed it with a darker green behind the letters and framed it with the Square Shaker Frame Die.
On the inside I die cut the the shamrock die in the bottom corner of the white panel, cut it again in green and pieced it back in. I added a sentiment from the Life Stuff Sentiments.
I used the Flags Die Set for my Good Luck message. I used a glue pen to adhere my letters. The new alphabet letters fit perfectly into the flag dies! They look delicate, but I used tweezers to pick them up and had no problems getting them in just right the right spot! A little clover popped up in the corner to embellish, and of course a little bow, or two!
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Life Stuff Sentiments Clear Set #CL491
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Shamrock Die #DIE065-AA, Alphabet Plain Upper Case #DIE158-H, Shaker Frame Die #DIE002-Z, Flags Die Set #DIE015-F
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Bazzill Greens, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Neenah Black Linen
- Other: Foam Tape, Bow Easy Tool, Twine from American Crafts, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Perfect Layer Rulers