Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SSCB #28 Part Two - Sheet Music or Newsprint


Today the Design Team is creating something with Color Blending AND using some type of newsprint or sheet music background paper on our cards. If you want to play along your only requirement is use a Serendipity image and type or music background. Find all the details HERE for Challenge SSCB #28 on the Serendipity Challenge BlogMake sure and check out the cards the other ladies came up with today:
Jenny Gropp - you are here!


The first time I used the new Shamrock Die I made a Valentine Card with it. So I thought I would try it out in green today! I used foam tape to pop up the newsprint panel and the shamrock for some dimension.

 You can see above my color blending... pretty primitive today! I used a dictionary type paper from Authentique. I was short on time and just took my ink pads direct to paper.... dragging both colors around randomly.

 I added some banner elements and mounted my "color blended" newsprint piece and cut it all out using Spellbinder's Labels 8. The card base is made with Decorative Labels Eight Die Set. A few little adhesive crystals and of course I could not resist a tiny bow to embellish.

On the inside I added the St. Pat's sentiment stamped in Memento Bamboo Green.

8 comments:

  1. Love your blended greens Jenny, and that fab die cut shamrock, a lovely card for St.Patricks day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color blending Jenny. Beautiful die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shamrock card turned out beautifully, Jenny! Love the greens (my fave color) and the blended greens on your text page are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done. I really like that shamrock die (on my wish list...smile) I like how you framed it on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being an Irishman this is of course a great card. LOL. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jenny!! Love that shamrock and the layout is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So will you please read the second comment on your most recent post for this card!!! LOLOL :-) Still getting used to being able to hop! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so pretty...love when you use the same 'stuff' in different ways! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete