Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

IO - Cupid Be Mine!

The Cupid Dies from Impression Obsession have been so popular! It makes for a great starting point to create a Valentine card! I cut the cupid twice... in red and black. I added the black cupid behind the red, giving it a very subtle shadow. The new XOXO background was a perfect fit as a back ground.

Cupid is popped up and framed by a die from Spellbinder's Antique Frame and Accents #S5-083.   The "Be Mine" script sentiment is from the clear set Valentine Hearts. I added a few additional layers to the sentiment using my Perfect Layer Rulers

On the inside I stamped the Valentine Wishes sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black. I used the Double Heart Edge Die along the bottom, piecing a few hearts back in. The finished card is an A2 and opens tent style.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful use of these dies. Love what you did on the inside - not taking out all the little dies. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card with wonderful dies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jenny, this is beautiful! I really like your clever twine bow and how you layered the die cuts. You have such a talent for layers and space! Inside and out this is a keeper and that heart border on the inside is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete