The Cupid Dies from Impression Obsession have been so popular! It makes for a great starting point to create a Valentine card! I cut the cupid twice... in red and black. I added the black cupid behind the red, giving it a very subtle shadow. The new XOXO background was a perfect fit as a back ground.
Cupid is popped up and framed by a die from Spellbinder's Antique Frame and Accents #S5-083. The "Be Mine" script sentiment is from the clear set Valentine Hearts. I added a few additional layers to the sentiment using my Perfect Layer Rulers.
On the inside I stamped the Valentine Wishes sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black. I used the Double Heart Edge Die along the bottom, piecing a few hearts back in. The finished card is an A2 and opens tent style.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Valentine Wishes #D5541,Clear Set Valentine Hearts #CL538, XO Square #C14204
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Cupids DIE125-M, Double Heart Edger DIE132-D
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Bo Bunny Head over Heels 6x6 Collection, Red Salt by Jillibean Soup, Red Bazzill Peppermint Heavy Weight, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Other: May Arts Red Jute String, Bow Easy Tool, Spellbinder's Matting Basics Sets A and B, Perfect Layer Rulers, Spellbinder's Antique Frame and Accents #S5-083, Foam Tape