Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Impression Obsession -- Bunny Friends



New challenge for Impression Obsession begins today! 
It's all about techniques for the new challenge! Pick a favorite technique and IO Stamps and you are all set to play! So come on and join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out what techniques the team is showing off today:
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!


Of course my first love is Copics when it comes to card making. Give me some pretty images and I can just sit and color for hours! I only used a portion of the Two Bunnies image for my card today.
I airbrushed with a little Y17 around the top edges. I didn't bother to mask anything since my top colors would be darker. 

Here are the other Copics I used to color the image.

I added a border to the image using Border Duo Three. The bunny panel is popped up using foam tape. I used the House Die to create my card base.

On the inside I added the Sweet Wishes sentiment and a cute little bunny die embellishment.

16 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card! Love the border die and bow. Such pretty papers and the coloring of the image is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love this image and what wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny: Such a beautiful card. Your coloring is superb. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it. Color combo wonderful. Just love everything about it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it. Great color combo. Just love everything about it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card ! Lovely colors !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your copics are inspiring. they make the image come alive. and this is a soft heartwarming Easter card...have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely! I love the pretty colors and the coloring on the image. I also love the image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love that stamp and how creatively you used it by masking the other half. This stamp allows 3 images from the one stamp. Thank you for opening my eyes to that! Your image is exquisitely colored by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card Jenny...well done and a great design!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card -- I really like your use of the scallop border die on your matting cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, Jenny, this is drop dead beautiful! I really like your colors and how you layered them and the die cuts too! I am fighting getting those Perfect layers Rulers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! The way you work with die cuts is something else! That shamrock is so versitile and I really like the layers, the colors, the cute bow, and the wonderful inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew I was going to scroll into a gorgeous card this morning...pure Easter vintage! Love it!

    ReplyDelete