New challenge for Impression Obsession begins today!
It's all about techniques for the new challenge! Pick a favorite technique and IO Stamps and you are all set to play! So come on and join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Check out what techniques the team is showing off today:
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!
Of course my first love is Copics when it comes to card making. Give me some pretty images and I can just sit and color for hours! I only used a portion of the Two Bunnies image for my card today.
I airbrushed with a little Y17 around the top edges. I didn't bother to mask anything since my top colors would be darker.
Here are the other Copics I used to color the image.
I added a border to the image using Border Duo Three. The bunny panel is popped up using foam tape. I used the House Die to create my card base.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Sweet Wishes #C9138, Two Bunnies #H1948
- Dies by Impression Obsession: House #DIE009-Z, Border Duo 3 DIE019-V, Bunny Set DIE043-G
- Ink: Misc. Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Yellow, Blue, Floral paper by Jillibean Soup #JB0030 - Yellow Tomatoes, Neenah Classic Crest Floral White
- Other: Foam Tape, Copics, Ribbon by May Arts, Perfect Layer Rulers, Bow Easy Tool