It's Tuesday, so it's time for a new Flourishes Challenge. This week Cheryl is our hostess and the theme is Less=More! And she also put a NO COLORING clause in to the mix! Check out all the details on how to play along with the challenge on the Flourishes Blog.
Check out the Less=More creations from the Team!
When I read the challenge note of no coloring... I was was thrown for a minute, because usually that's exactly what I like to do with Flourishes images! But I quickly got in to the spirit of the challenge and decided to use the Chalkboard Technique along with the Just my Type set.
I heat embossed on flat (no texture) black card stock using Detail White embossing powder. I used my finger to rub on some Moonlight White Brilliance ink.
I left the inside blank for an any themed card. Finished card size is an A2.
- Stamps by Flourishes: #SS230 Just my Type - retired
- Dies by Flourishes: Tailor Made Keyhole Die Set
- Paper: DP by Kaisercraft - 12x12 Paper Lily from the Violet Crush Collection, Black, Flourishes Classic White Card Stock
- Ink: Versamark and White Detail Embossing Powder, Moonlight White Brilliance ink for the chalk effect
- Other: Spellbinder's Curved Matting Basics Set A and Set B, Foam Tape, Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Adhesive Crystals, Embossing Folder by SU, Quilling Strip Die by Cheery Lynn