Sweet and simple for this little Valentine card! I used dies Spellbinder's Resplendent Rectangles to create the card base and layers. The Love Die is from Impression Obsession. I cut it twice out of red and white card stock, then pieced it back together so it has a nice flat front.
On the inside I stamped the Sweet Wishes sentiment and then stamped the little string border in red. This string border will get a lot of use, I think it is too cute... build a little frame with it or add it along the edge, lots of ideas!
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: String Border #D9193, Sweet Wishes #C9138
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Love #DIE130-D
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versafine Crimson Red
- Paper: Black, Red, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Bazzill Peppermint
- Other: Misc. Ribbon, Foam Tape, Bow Easy, Spellbinder's Resplendent Rectangles #S5-147