New challenge for Impression Obsession begins today!
The theme is let is LOVE! With all the new Valentines stamps and dies from IO this was a fun challenge! So come on and join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Check out what "LOVELY" cards the team whipped up for your inspiration today:
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!
Even though the challenge is about LOVE, I think this Live, Love, Laugh stamp could work for an any occasion card. I white heat embossed the image on black paper and created a chalkboard look by rubbing some white ink over the image. I stamped the heart portion on red paper cut it out and pieced it back in to the image. I also added a little glossy accents to the heart making it shine.
On the inside I added a few more layers, so the front would match the inside. I also used the Mini Heart Row Die along the bottom edge. I stamped the Unforgettable sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black and then the little heart in Versafine Crimson Red.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Live, Love Laugh #15011, Unforgettable #C14213, Valentine Hearts Clear Set # CL538
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Mini Heart Row #DIE134-D
- Paper: Bazzill 6x6 Nordic Pines Paper Collection, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black, Bazzill Heavy Weight Peppermint Red paper
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Versafine Crimson Red, Brilliance White Moonlight, Versafine and White Detail Embossing Powder
- Other: Perfect Layer Rulers, MFT-349 Pierced Rectangles, Spellbinder's Matting Basics Sets A and B, May Arts Ribbon, Bow Easy Tools, Foam Tape, GLossy Accents