Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Impression Obsession - Live, Love, Laugh...

New challenge for Impression Obsession begins today! 
The theme is let is LOVE! With all the new Valentines stamps and dies from IO this was a fun challenge! So come on and join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out what "LOVELY" cards the team whipped up for your inspiration today:
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!

Even though the challenge is about LOVE, I think this Live, Love, Laugh stamp could work for an any occasion card. I white heat embossed the image on black paper and created a chalkboard look by rubbing some white ink over the image. I stamped the heart portion on red paper cut it out and pieced it back in to the image. I also added a little glossy accents to the heart making it shine.

On the inside I added a few more layers, so the front would match the inside. I also used the Mini Heart Row Die along the bottom edge. I stamped the Unforgettable sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black and then the little heart in Versafine Crimson Red.


8 comments:

  1. My fav card of the hop. Great idea using the white ink to create the chalk board effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words of meaning, and words of serious thinking. For a serious time of sharing love to one another. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design of the chalk board card! The paper works so well with all your colors. And, having an inside design is so nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this technique and the card is perfect. Thanks for the instructions. Will try it. Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this. I love the chaulkboard technique and think you did an amazing job. I also love how you decorated the inside of your card--going that extra mile is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I do like your choice of sentiments. Very well put together card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the chalkboard look of this one!

    ReplyDelete