New challenge for Impression Obsession begins today!
The challenge is let it BLUE! That's it... just use blue, any theme, any style! So come on and join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog.
Check out the blue designs that the DT came up with today!
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!
I stamped the dress form and added a touch of color. I hand cut it out. Borders, bows and butterflies finished things up for a quick card today! Stay tuned to the IO Blog, next week we will be previewing all NEW stamps being released at CHA!
Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the image. You can see the extra butterflies, I stamped the image, Daisy Dress Form, a few more times and cut out the butterflies.
I used dimensional silicone to pop up the butterfly wings. I added a fun fluffy seam binding bow and tucked the Good Form under it. I cut out the the sentiment with the Flag Die Set.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Daisy Dress Form #D13083, Good Form #A13104
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Flag Die Set DIE015-F, Border Duo 1 Die Set #DIE017-V
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Blue, Neenah CLassic Crest Solar White, Black, Misc. DP
- Other: Seam Binding, Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Collall -Dimensional Silicone for paper crafting, Adhesive Pearls, Copics, Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layer Rulers