Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Impression Obsession - Good Form!

New challenge for Impression Obsession begins today! 
The challenge is let it BLUE! That's it... just use blue, any theme, any style! So come on and join us for this challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Check out the blue designs that the DT came up with today!
JENNY GROPP - YOU ARE HERE!


 I stamped the dress form and added a touch of color. I hand cut it out. Borders, bows and butterflies finished things up for a quick card today! Stay tuned to the IO Blog, next week we will be previewing all NEW stamps being released at CHA!

 Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the image. You can see the extra butterflies, I stamped the image, Daisy Dress Form, a few more times and cut out the butterflies.

I used dimensional silicone to pop up the butterfly wings. I added a fun fluffy seam binding bow and tucked the Good Form under it. I cut out the the sentiment with the Flag Die Set.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that color palette and those gorgeous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is a good form. love what you did here. love the colors and the design layout. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is truly beautiful. I love the ivory and yellow; it matches the blue so well. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Can't wait to see the new products shown at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card & a fabulous looking bow to finish it off with too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely butterfly card - you did a wonderful job on this creation! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very pretty.....I have an addiction for dress form stamps..this is a beautiful one!!

    ReplyDelete