Our special guest host designer this week is Greta Hess and you can be inspired here on her blog GG Creations.
Greta challenged the team to use velum on our creations this week.
You can find all the details on how to join in the challenge on the Flourishes blog. Hope you can find a little time during the December rush to have a little stamp and ink time for yourself!
Check out what the DT created for you today!
Greta Hess - our guest hostess this week
I used the Snow Wonderful set today. I created an open window using the Keyhole Die Set. I heat embossed the cabin image using Versamark ink and White Detail Embossing Powder. I used a heavy weight vellum and took my time heating it up to prevent the vellum from curling.
Here's the inside.... a little room to write a short message. I included leftovers from the papers I was using too. The finished card is just shy of an an A2 and opens tent style at the bottom.
- Stamps by Flourishes: Snow Wonderful #SS178
- Dies by Flourishes: Tailor Made Keyhole Die Set
- Ink: Versamark and White Detail EP
- Paper: Bazzill Heavy Weight Red Peppermint, Kraft, Vellum, Bazzill 6x6 Nordic Pines
- Other: Spellbinder's Matting Basic Dies Sets - A and B, Misc. Button, Ivory Seam Binding Ribbon, Foam Tape, 1/16" Black and White Rainbow Tape