Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A snowflake is...



A winter card to share today...I used papers again from Bazzill's Nordic Pine Collection... I'm hooked on these colors! This card ended up with a bit of a country feel to it, I think. Simple stamping with a pretty sentiment. A few layers and button and bow embellishment make for a quick winter's greeting card. I added a few small red adhesive gems to random snowflakes for a little sparkle. I used this same stamp last year on a winter card that looks completely different - you can see it here.

Here's the inside view. I cut out the snowflake Pendant Die from the corner of the kraft paper. I replaced the snowflake pendant back in back in with a red die cut. This way the die cut is embedded in at the same level not glued on top of paper. I added the sweet sentiment from the Flourished Oval 3 Holidays Clear Set.  This card opens tent style at the bottom and is A2 in size. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, especially the inside. A great way not to add bulk but still be very effective. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete