A winter card to share today...I used papers again from Bazzill's Nordic Pine Collection... I'm hooked on these colors! This card ended up with a bit of a country feel to it, I think. Simple stamping with a pretty sentiment. A few layers and button and bow embellishment make for a quick winter's greeting card. I added a few small red adhesive gems to random snowflakes for a little sparkle. I used this same stamp last year on a winter card that looks completely different - you can see it here.
Here's the inside view. I cut out the snowflake Pendant Die from the corner of the kraft paper. I replaced the snowflake pendant back in back in with a red die cut. This way the die cut is embedded in at the same level not glued on top of paper. I added the sweet sentiment from the Flourished Oval 3 Holidays Clear Set. This card opens tent style at the bottom and is A2 in size.
- Stamps by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: #DD0041 Winters Butterfly, #CLR033B Flourished Oval 3 Holidays Clear Set
- Dies by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: #PPRS-D038 Snowflake Pendant Die
- Paper: Bazzill's 6x6 Collcetion Nordic Pine, Red, Kraft, Neenah Classic Crest Natural White (ivory)
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Other: Spellbinder's Matting Basics A and B Sets, MFT's Dienamics Pierced Rectangle Stax, Jute String by May Arts, Misc. Button, Black 1/16" Rainbow Tape, Foam Tape, Jute String by May Arts, Perfect Layer Rulers