Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweet and Simple Holiday Card

I used a Nellie's Embossing Folder to create the front panel. It embossed deep and beautifully. I layered with a red panel and popped up with foam tape on to the card base. It needed a little something in the corners so I added a few corner pieces popped up with foam tape. 

 The oval center from Spellbinder's Radiant Rectangles fit in the oval from the embossing folder quite nicely. I hand cut an extra red layer around cut oval die. I popped that up with foam tape and added a little holiday bow for decoration. 

I left the inside wide open for a holiday message or letter. I used Spellbinder's Curved Borders Two add a little decoration. 

  • Stamps: JustRite Fancy Holiday Sentiments #CR03800
  • Ink: Versafine Crimson Ink
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110#, Red Bazzill Peppermint Heavy Weight card stock
  • Other: Misc. Ribbon, Foam Tape, Bow Easy Tool, Spellbinder's Curved Borders Two #S5201, Nellie's Embossing FOlder #HSF004 Oval Swirl Frame


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant and simply beautiful card! Thank you so very much, I have been in a total slump and cannot seem to get any cards made - and this one may just help get me up and going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How elegant, Jenny, and what a wonderful way to do your inside! Your interiors are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas elegance! LOVE that beautiful embossing and flourish-y text!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! What a beautiful elegant card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Merry Christmas stamp where did you find such an Elegant font?

    ReplyDelete