Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Perfect Paper Crafting and The Craft's Meow are Blog Hopping!


Welcome to new blog hop and a new chance to win some gift certificates! Just in time to maybe get yourself a little holiday treat! A $50 gift certificate is up for grabs from both Perfect Paper Crafting and The Craft's Meow. All you have to do is leave some comments on the designer's posts and see if your name comes up as a winner! 
The Hop starts today and you have until this Friday, November 22 at midnight to leave comments and be eligible for the gift certificates. Winners will be announced on the Company Blogs. Good Luck and Have FUN seeing what these talented teams have created for you today!

Here's the HOP LIST

Jenny Groppyou are here!


I chose to work with two sets from The Craft's Meow. I loved these stamps... and I was so very impressed with how very clean and crisp the images stamped. I will definitely be doing a little shopping!

Inside Christmas - which is packed with wonderful Holiday Sentiments.

The second set I used is Holiday Poinsettia which has lots of great possibilities!

I pulled out my Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas paper collection and Perfect Layer Rulers with my new stamps from The Craft's Meow and went to town! I had a great time just stamping simply and letting the pretty papers along with the layers do all the work.

CARD 1

 I used a portion of a Sizzix Circle Stand up Card Die #658843) to create the base of the card. I used MFT's Sweet Stack Labels to frame the sentiment. I used the 1/16" edge of my Perfect Layer Ruler to add the border along the sentiment strip. I hand cut the the rounded corner portions. 

 Here is the inside with a layered strip of G45 paper along with the beautiful holiday sentiment. Look how crisp and clean that sentiment is! I stamped using Versafine Olympia Green ink. 

Here's an up close.  I used the 1/16" edge of my Perfect Layer Ruler to add the border along the sentiment strip. I hand cut the the rounded corner portions. A few circle nesties under the sentiment with some foam tape in between layers for dimension. Of course the pretty paper needed a bow too! 


CARD 2

  This card also uses the Sizzix Circle Stand up Card Die #658843) to create the card base. Having that precut card base sure makes it easy... after that it's just layering and adhering the paper! This is the front of the card closed. That plaid circle was a chipboard  piece from the G45 Collection. I've also used a Chestnut Roan cats eye to ink up my edges.


 Folding the front flap back, you have plenty of space to write a note. I stamped the pretty poinsettia in the corner using Versafine Crimson Red ink.

 Here it is folded up to be displayed. The sentiments you can see in this picture were both stamped with Versafine's Olympia Green. Lots and lots of layering going on made easy withe the rulers!

 Here's the up close. Isn't that sentiment so nice! 

CARD 3

 Here's my last card to share. I framed the sentiment with a Spellbinder's D-Lites Die called Ornamental Tags One. I cut it twice, once in ivory and a second in green. The green is off set and layered behind the ivory giving it a little shadow. I added a little punched border along the bottom edge... but everything else is just layered using my perfect layer rulers! 

Here' the inside with another beautiful sentiment from the Inside Christmas set with a few layers added!

Here's the HOP LIST again for you!
Don't forget to leave comments as you hop to be eligible to win the gift certificates!

Jenny Gropp - you are here!



33 comments:

  1. LOVE all your cards. You were a busy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely exquisite and gorgeus cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful, Jenny! I especially love the last one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowser, Jenny!!! Triple the goodness!!! I absolutely ADORE your cards... so elegant! Thank you so much for making TCM stamps shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wonderful creativity you put into these fabulous cards. Lovely sentiments and beautiful patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that's gorgeous! That was my first reaction to your first card then 2 more awesome cards appeared! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... such a beautiful trio,,,, very very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and creative cards. - love the colors, and embellishments.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Awesome cards! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very unique cards. love how they open

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards - I love the pretty papers and the great designs you have used here. The stamps are lovely and I can tell the layering rulers are a great asset for card making.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such detail in these cards Jenny, even down to the inside of the cards. They are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are outstanding! Love the easel card! Fabulous vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stunning projects. They all are so elegant. The rich colors are very regal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards and the papers and the stamped images are so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! One is more beautiful than the last. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My! Your cards are so very beautiful...I love the dies you used. The papers you chose to layer have such a soft vintage look. All 3 cards are fabulous!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards. Great vintage feel. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic cards. I really like how you have focussed on the lovely sentiments. Those papers are so gorgeous and your matting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are such beautiful card I love the coloring in the papers they go so well together and also the inside of the cards are great

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooohhh. Love these cards. Everything about them. So much to look at. Love the shapes and the plaid and colors--everything.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The cards are stunningly beautiful. You have all my favorite things happening. The colors, the plaid, the great stamping - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooooh....such incredibly beautiful cards. LOVE how you kept them relatively simple and just layered on the beautiful and rich Christmas papers. Wonderful!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!! These are LOVELY!! I LOVE your really Neat Designs and all of the FUN layers and in and outs!! AWESOME Job!! THANKS for sharing and have a Zfabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are ALWAYS AMAZING!!! I LOVE your FUN layers and the AWESOME Weaved design you created!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! These are amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I seldom use "pre-packaged" sentiments but I loved these and will be using them on my Christmas cards this year. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the look of your cards...very traditional and vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards Jenny! Love them all! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  30. These 3 cards are all just gorgeous! I really can't decide which is my favorite! Anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! These are beautiful cards that you showcased.

    ReplyDelete