Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Flourishes TImeless Tuesday #248 - Score it, Pierce it and Color it!


Connie MacFarlane is our hostess today... And she wants to do three things on your card this week: Score It, Pierce it, and Color it! That's right a few mechanics to qualify for the challenge but you can use any theme which certainly keeps it wide open!  Come on and join us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge #248 for a chance to WIN. You can find all the details HERE on the Flourishes Blog.

Check out the designs today from the Design Team!
Katie Sims
Connie MacFarlane, our November guest designer


I grabbed up the new November set Grab a Cup to create my card today. It's a chilly in Georgia today, I should have made a cup of tea while working on this! Our three challenge requirements are all on the card.... scoring lines along the bottom, Colored with Copics, and I let the Flourishes Perfectly Pierced Window Die do all the piercing.

I forgot to line my markers up for a picture sorry! I did accent the flowers with Clear Viva Glass Pen. On the lemon wedge I added a very thin coat of Rangers Crackle Accents.

The card opens at the bottom, tent style. It measures 4 1/4" x 4 3/4"
  • Stamps by Flourishes: Grab a Cup 
  • Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Memento Espresso Truffle Luxe
  • Paper: Bazzill Heavy Weight Aqua, Yellow, Flourishes Classic White Card Stock, DP is from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad - Be Amazing
  • Other: Spellbinder's Circles, Copic Markers, Perfectly Pierced Window Die Set by Flourishes,Viva Glear Glass Effects Pen, Rangers Crackle Accents.

9 comments:

  1. Perfect coloring! LOVE your color palette, kind of getting tired of the Holiday colors in my craft room, yours are so refreshing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the master of card layouts, Jenny! I always love to see what you are going to come up with! This is so fresh and sweet...love the colors you chose and that darling dp! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a beauty Jenny! Your layers are perfect with the layout and that image is perfectly colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card for such a cold day! The warm, sunshiney colors are perfect for a cup of tea. Love your coloring and the yellow and blue airbrushed (or sponged?) bg you added behind the cup, and the scored strip looks great. You always include such wonderful details! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenny, this is so pretty! I absolutely love your colour palette and your beautifully coloured image. Perfect layering of your die-cuts and finished off with that pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous!!! Your color combination totally wows the card. Your coloring is scrumptious, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got this set and I love it and what you did with it is gorgeous! I need to use mine now! How lovely. Can almost taste the lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh jenny.,.. it's sop bright and happy! I love the teal and golden yellows together! Super cute card indeed! Great job on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete