We have something extra special for this Timeless Tuesday Challenge. If you play along, not only will you get a chance to win our weekly prize drawing, you might get a chance to be one of our Flourishes' Guest Designers for December! HOORAY! And, there will not be just ONE winner. We will actually be choosing FOUR Guest Designers for December!!! Hip hip hooray!!!
The Friends of Flourishes and the Senior Design Team will be voting on their TOP THREE favorite projects once all the entries are in on Monday evening. The designers of those top three projects will be offered three of the four guest designer slots. Then, starting Tuesday October 8th, YOU will get a chance to vote for our PEOPLE'S CHOICE award by voting for your favorite creation! Stay tuned because next Tuesday, we'll share all the details of how you can cast your vote to help with our Guest Designer line up for December.
Our 4 final Guest Designers will each receive...
- a stamp set of their choice from the Flourishes Store.
- a special 2013 Guest Designer badge for their blog;
- featured status on the Flourishes Blog the week of their challenge;
- and they get to lead and create the challenge that you and all of our fabulous designers use to create with for their assigned week!
THE GUEST DESIGNER CONTEST RULES
- You must follow all of the regular FTTC Challenge Rules as listed below.
- Only a MAXIMUM of ONE entry per person for the challenge this week, so make it is your best work! Please use at least your first name when titling your link so we know who you are.
- Your project may not be combined with any other challenges for this week. It must be solely designed for our contest.
- Your project must contain some kind of stamping! We'd love to see your Flourishes stamps used but everything is welcome.
- No back linking to previous projects. This must be a completely new creation.
- You must have a personal blog to be considered for a Guest position.
- This contest is open to all countries.
So... let's find out what the lovely Broni has in store for our Timeless Tuesday contest and challenge today...
Take a moment a leave a comment on our talented Friends of Flourishes Team member blogs and our guest designer for the month...
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Deborah Anton
- Jenny Gropp - you are here!
- Angel Rivera, our October guest designer
Here's my paper pieced card for today:
I went super simple with super bright and fun paper! I used the That's a Wrap set to create this easy and quick birthday card.
I stamped the bow twice using Versafine Black. I hand cut everything out right along the stamped edge. I added a little color to the border edge using a Spiced Marmalade Distress Marker.
On the inside I added a few leftover paper scraps and stamped the birthday sentiment from the Sentimental Favorites set.
- Stamps by Flourishes: That's a Wrap, Sentimental Favorites
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Marker Spiced Marmalade
- Paper: Flourishes Classic Card Stock White, Yellow Double Dot from Bo Bunny, DP from Bo Bunny's 6x6 Surprise Paper pad
- Other: Collall-Dimensional SIlicone, Spellbinder's Grand Labels 1