Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #21 - Paper Piecing


Serendipity Stamps Challenge #21 Paper Piecing!  
Play along with us for a chance to WIN!
Grab a favorite Serendipity Stamp image and paper piece it! You must include at least one Serendipity Stamps image (Stamp or Die) on your project to enter the challenge and play along with the team. Check out the Serendipity Challenge Blog for all the details of how to join along in the challenge. There's always a gift certificate up for grabs with  each new challenge!
Here's the special if you find you "need" a stamp you see from the DT!

 The team created some really great cards this week, picking some really great images to paper piece!
Check them out:

Vickie 
Anya 
Jeanne
Jenny - you are here!
Miriam
Marybeth


 Let me just say... the green paper on my card is not as bright as it appears! Obviously, photography not my best skill! I used the Quilted Tree to paper piece for my card. I framed it with Spellbinder's Diamond Effects Nestie Set.... loving this set!

 Here's the inside of the card! I added the Santa's Coming sentiment.. I thought the whimsy of this matched cute tree. 

I added a little glitter to the star. Foam Tape under several layers to add a bit of dimension. And of course I worked a bow in the mix! The card is an A2 and opens at the bottom, tent style.

  • Stamps by Serendipity Stamps: #1252F Quilted Tree, #1047C Santa's Coming
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, Peppermint Red from Bazzill, All other paper is from Echo Park's 6x6 Reflections paper pad
  • Other: Perfect Layers Rulers, Jute String by May Arts, Bow Easy Tool, Foam Tape, Spellbinder's Diamond Effects #S5-192, Oval Nellie's Die Set, Viva Glitter Liner Pen

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love all the layers and the bright colors Jenny! A work of art and no coloring at all!! Thats almost like me without a bow! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christmas tree...wonderful paper piecing and layers on your tree! CAS, and as always, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this paper pieced tree! Beautiful card ,inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Jenny! I'm loving that Nestie set, too. Your fun little Christmas tree is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jenny! I love your use of paper is gorgeous! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete