Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mr. Seymour Bones

I'm usually not a fan of the skulls and bones... but Mr. Bones is wearing a bow tie and somehow with a bow tie on he didn't seem too ghastly! This is another (almost) no copic card... don't worry my Copics are still my first love! I've been having fun cutting up the G45 papers and creating Halloween cards! I really used my Perfect Layer Rulers on every element on this card! All of the pattern paper on this is from Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells Collection. I used elements from the 12x12 and the 8x8 paper pads.

 I edged all of the Graphic 45 papers with a Chestnut Roan Cats Eye to add a little more vintage feelI colored his hat and bow tie with Copic YR18. Several of the front panels are popped up with foam tape to add a little dimension. I added Viva Clear Gel Gloss to the little timepiece on his hat.

Inside my G45 cards I have been using the blank month pages from the Place in Time Collection for my liners.... the perfect match in color! I added a little pocket along the bottom and cut out a few elements to tuck inside. Of course the Black Cat sits higher than the other elements!!!! 
  • Stamps: Ack! No Stamps! 
  • Ink: Chestnut Roan Cats Eye to edge papers
  • Papers: Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells 12x12 and 8x8 paper pads, Bazzill Candy Corn Orange, Black, G45's Calendar Month pages from Place in Time
  • Other: Black Button, Black Seam Binding Ribbon, Bow Easy Tool, Circle Dies, Viva Clear Gloss Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Perfect Layer Rulers


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the Graphic 45 Halloween papers. I agree that the gruesome Halloween stuff is not fun but silly skeletons are cute. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I am not a fan of skulls and bones either, but this is quite beguiling!!

    ReplyDelete