Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Impression Obsession - Hydrangea Birthday Greetings

This Hydrangea Die was perfect for a card for my friend that loves all things Hydrangea! I found some paper that had a some different green and blue tones thought I thought would work well. And then I got to cutting! Actually it went pretty fast! I think I may have put too many flower pieces on in the end... I was in the zone! 

 On the  inside I added a simple Birthday Greeting -- one of my most used! It is from the Clear Set Birthday Greetings #CL39.

I used Ultimate Glue to add all the little flowers to the hydrangea flower base. On the bottom border and in the little flower center I added a small Swarovski Crystal.... I might have gotten a little carried away with the crystals too! I added a little green chalk ink to the enhance the leaves a bit. The leaves are popped up with silicone, to keep the curve intact. The card is an A2 and opens at the bottom, tent style. 

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty/ Colors are great and like the curved edges. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! A gorgeous card and your friend will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely and I like all the little flowers that give the hydrangea dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think the flowers are perfect! And I love the crystals too! Great card. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your card has to be one of the most beautiful ones I've seen in a long time! As a hydrangea lover, I was totally in awe of the beautiful details of your card. The colors and scalloped edges are absolutely perfect. I stared at this card for an inordinate number of minutes and tried to commit it to my memory. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never too many rhinestones--lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card! The paper matches perfectly the colors of the flowers, the asymmetrical curve gives interest without bulk, and those hydrangea petals... plentiful,delicate and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love all the dimension and detail! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally lovely and I don't have that SP die either!!! You ares darn creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is what ѕpecial inѕurance
    simіlar to &X74;he Ameriсаn SR-22 co&X6d;еs іnt&X6f; play.

    Gather ѕome basic personal informatіon befoгe
    you staгt. &X59;ou can plау any style with
    them, but they'гe most suіtable f&X6F;r ѕtuf&X66; tha&X74; have aсcent o&X6E; rhуt&X68;m p&X6c;aying, аnd
    for fingerstyl&X65;.

    Hеrе is mу websіtе: cheap auto insurance hillsdale nj

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was here for the Flourishes Hop, but saw this GORGEOUS hydrangea card below. YOWZA! I live on Cape Cod so this just drew me in, absolutely fantastic! May have to go get that die! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pure gorgeousness Jenny! The hydrangea looks so real!!!! Awesome layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Jenny! Beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this on Pinterest and had to come and comment Jenny, this design is soooo gorgeous! I have the stamps and dies and haven't used them . . . . boo hoo hoo! I have so many Impression Obsession stamps that haven't seen ink . . . . I wish there were more hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, Love the way your scalloped border flows.

    ReplyDelete