Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Cats!

I've got a Prickley Pear Halloween card to share today!
ALSO Prickley Pear has a new Sketch Challenge up for you to play along and win some rubber! Check out the details and play along at the Prickley Pear Blog
Also my good friend Miriam is the featured Guest Designer for the month. Check out her first featured post HERE!

 These look more like scaredy cats instead of spooky halloween cats! This was a fun new cat image, Midnight Choir, released recently from Prickley Pear Stamps. Of course if it's got cats... you know it goes on my list! No surprise there! I masked the kitty image and added some quick airbrushing with Copic YR16. I left it in the die frame to airbrush and to do my piercing around the inside of the die's edge. 

 On the inside I added a quick sentiment "When Black Cats Prowl" I love it!
I had to add another little kitty inside too! This little kitty is in the Fall Circle Clear Set. Those little curly whiskers give me a giggle! I sometimes stamp this cutie on the back of my cards! I can't resist the solid little cats! We adopted a new little kitty in June this year.... and we broke the mold... she's not black and not a boy! Up to now we've only had black cats... not by design, it just worked out that way for whatever reason! So we now have two kitties running our house and running around our house! 

The little "boo" is from the Bats Clear Stamp Set and I just stamped it along the bottom.... it was the perfect space for it! I added Clear GLoss Gel to the eyes to make them shine bright! Finished card is 4 1/4" square and opens at the bottom tent style. 

6 comments:

  1. TOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! The airbrushing makes it! Thanks for the shout out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.JudysPaperWords.blogspot.comOctober 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM

    This is so cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny this is just the sweetest Halloween card! Love the little corner webs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-I thought to myself "Is this ever a Jenny image!" Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Love those cats! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete