I've got a Prickley Pear Halloween card to share today!
ALSO Prickley Pear has a new Sketch Challenge up for you to play along and win some rubber! Check out the details and play along at the Prickley Pear Blog.
Also my good friend Miriam is the featured Guest Designer for the month. Check out her first featured post HERE!
These look more like scaredy cats instead of spooky halloween cats! This was a fun new cat image, Midnight Choir, released recently from Prickley Pear Stamps. Of course if it's got cats... you know it goes on my list! No surprise there! I masked the kitty image and added some quick airbrushing with Copic YR16. I left it in the die frame to airbrush and to do my piercing around the inside of the die's edge.
On the inside I added a quick sentiment "When Black Cats Prowl" I love it!
I had to add another little kitty inside too! This little kitty is in the Fall Circle Clear Set. Those little curly whiskers give me a giggle! I sometimes stamp this cutie on the back of my cards! I can't resist the solid little cats! We adopted a new little kitty in June this year.... and we broke the mold... she's not black and not a boy! Up to now we've only had black cats... not by design, it just worked out that way for whatever reason! So we now have two kitties running our house and running around our house!
The little "boo" is from the Bats Clear Stamp Set and I just stamped it along the bottom.... it was the perfect space for it! I added Clear GLoss Gel to the eyes to make them shine bright! Finished card is 4 1/4" square and opens at the bottom tent style.
- Stamps by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: Midnight Choir # GG0171, Black Cat's Prowl GG0063, Fall Circle Clear Set, Bats Clear Stamp Set
- Dies: Spellbinder's Circles, Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles, Nellie's Circles, Cheery Lynn Spider Web
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Copic YR16 Airbrushed
- Paper: Misc. DP, Black, Metallic Silver, Neenah Classic Crest Natural White (ivory), Orange
- Other: Black Seam Binding Ribbon, Perfect Layer Rulers, Viva Clear Gloss Gel Pen, Paper Piercing Tool