Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #243 - Fussy Cutting!



I'm the hostess for this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge! It's all about fussy cutting today. If you are not familiar with the term, it simply means picking up those scissors and cutting closely around and image. If you have a Silhouette or electric die cutting machine, then fussy cutting is made even easier by using the cut files from Flourishes that match up to the beautiful Flourishes stamp images. I hope you can play along this week! Find all the details of how to play along on the Flourishes Blog!

Be sure and check out the fussy cut creations from the Design Team! 


I used the WIth Gratitude Set today for my card. And I used the  coordinating Silhouette File to cut out my image.  After cutting it out using Flourishes Ivory Classic Card Stock, I stamped the flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

 I used the Perfectly Pierced Hourglass Die Set to frame the flowers. I hand cut a few extra layers to match up with the die frame. My flowers are of course colored with Copic Markers! I added fom tape to pop up a few of the layers for dimension.

On the inside I added the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black. 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Jenny! Love the fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!Awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Jenny beauty..love the fall colors and that twine bow...suh-weet! Thanks for such a great challenge this week...I had a lot of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fall card, Jenny! Your coloring looks amazing, and I love the twine bow. Great challenge, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny... its a glow with autumn beauty! I love your challenge and card example this week! Stunning layers & use of die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite floral images and I just love how you used it and the beautiful fall colors to create such a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete