Welcome to the TImeless Tuesday Challenge this week! Katie has a fun idea for this week.... She's mad for plaid and wants you to use something plaid on your card!
Check out what designs the DT came up with!
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Denise Marzec
- Jenny Gropp -that's me!
- Judy Rozema
- Katie Sims
- Angel Rivera, our October guest designer
I used Spellbinder's Timeless Rectangles and two beautiful FLourishes sets to create my card. The pretty sentiment is from the new set Winter Berries. The required plaid is in the background and is from the G45 Twelve Days of Christmas collection.
The image is from Poinsettia and Pine, one of my faves! You can see the Copic Markers I used to color the image.
Here's a little peek in to the inside.
- Stamps: Winter Berries by Flourishes, Poinsettia and Pine by FLourishes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Red, Flourishes Classic Ivory Card Stock, Plaid by G45 - 12 Days of Christmas
- Other: Spellbinder's Timeless Rectangles, Foam Tape, Jute String, Bow Easy Tool, Copic Markers, Perfect Layer Rulers