Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Trick or Treat...

Another quick card that I made using the 12x12 Sheet "Mystic" from Authentique's Thrilling Collection.  I inked up the edges of the paper a bit using a Chestnut Roan Cat's Eye ink pad. I used Spellbinder's Labels 28 and Decorative Labels 28 to frame the picture.

I took the same picture from the 6x6 pad and added it on the inside of the card with a few of my leftover scraps. A fun little sentiment on the top from Impression Obsession. If there are layers on the front of a card... it only makes sense to do the inside too! It really gives the card a more balanced feel!

I added foam tape to the layers to add dimension. All of the layers were inked up around the edges, to give it a more vintage feel. After I embossed the background panel with a CB Folder... I added a few of the adhesive silver studs to embellish. Finished card is an A2 size and opens at the bottom, tent style.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with a wonderful vintage flair.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card in earthtones Jenny. I love that image ! Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun...you have the "bestest" ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AMAZING Jenny! I love everything about this perfect card.

    ReplyDelete