Welcome to DAY TWO of the Die Blog Hop with Impression Obsession!
IO had an absolutely amazing release of new dies this summer!
So hop along and feast you eyes on some seriously creative ideas with dies!
Here are the guidelines for the participants:
Starting today through Thursday, September 5:
- The hop will start on the IO Blog each day.
- Comment on each participating blog, including IO Blog, for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for 3 Dies or Die Sets of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post on the Impression Obsession Blog.
I just love the Snowflake Dies from IO! The new largest snowflake IO released cuts all sorts of beautiful and intricate layers. BUT today I just embossed it on the main panel. I used a thicker paper to prevent it from cutting all the way through.
You can see the impression after embossing the large snowflake. The other two die cut snowflakes will get stacked on top and secured with a brad.
I added more snow flake pieces on the inside of the card. The sentiment I used is from the NEW Snow Clear Set.
- Dies by Impression Obsession - DIE024-X Snowflake Die Set, DIE100-F small Snowflake Set, DIE093-X Large Snowflake, Border Duo 2 Set
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: CL495 Snow Clear Set
- Ink: Baja Blue by SU!
- Paper: Bo Bunny Elf Collection, Blue, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Other: Perfect Layer Rulers, Brad by Basic Grey, Bow Easy Tool, Ribbon by SU!