Welcome to a Die Blog Hop with Impression Obsession!
IO had an absolutely amazing release of new dies this summer!
So hop along and feast you eyes on some seriously creative ideas with dies!
Here are the guidelines for the participants:
Starting today through Thursday, September 5:
- The hop will start on the IO Blog each day.
- Comment on each participating blog, including IO Blog, for that day.
- The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
- There will be a drawing on each day for 3 Dies or Die Sets of the winner's choice.
- The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
Of course I'm leading with Halloween! My most favorite kind of card to make!!!
I created a little open window using acetate and the new fun spider web die!
I took a picture for you of the two elements before I glued them. The spider webs are glued to the edge of the orange frame, that way there are no glue marks on the acetate to be seen from the other side.
Here's the up close of the front only. The spider webs are on top and acetate is under them. That way you see a little texture too. the center panel is popped up with foam tape.
Here's the card opened up... You can sort of see the acetate. I added another orange frame and took the opportunity to add the pumpkin which covered up the glue that you could see through the acetate. A fun Boo sentiment and a spider to finish it off! I used Spellbinder's Grand Labels One to create the card base.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: CL490 Tangled Web Clear Set
- Dies by Impression Obsession: DIE002-Z Square Frame Square Die, DIE115-J Spider Web, DIE094-U Pumpkin Die
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Chestnut Roan Cats Eye for edging
- Paper: 6x6 Authentique's Thrilling Collection, Orange, Black
- Other: Ribbon by May Arts, Bow Easy Tools, Perfect Layer Rulers, Foam Tape, Button, Spellbinder's Grand Labels One