Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Impression Obsession - Simple Pleasures



This is my second post for today --- so if you are here looking for the Flourishes post, please scroll down one blog post! Thanks! 

Thursday means it's time for a new challenge from Impression Obsession! The Design Team was given the theme Words of Encouragement to inspire our creations this week. So come on and join us for this fun and easy challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Here's the links to check out the DT's designs for today!

Jeanne @ Inky Paws
Jenny @ One Krafty Kat - you are here!
Kittie @ Kittie Kraft 
Laura @ Laura's Stamp Art Journal
Vicki @ Summerthyme Studio

Here's my card for today!
I think we all get caught up with life and often forget to savor the and enjoy the simple pleasures in life that we too often take for granted. So I'm encouraging everyone to take a moment a think about all the things we may not always fully appreciate. In line with my simple pleasure theme... I kept my card fairly simple too! Just a few die cuts, simple stamping and pretty paper!   

I added some embossing folders in the mix to add some texture. I framed the Simple Pleasures (#C16047) sentiment using the IO Square Shaker Die. the card opens tent style and measures 4 1/4" x 5". 


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Loving the monochromatic greens.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny! Love the layout and the green gingham paper!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love the whole layout. The sentiment is lovely as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really pretty green card.
    PH

    ReplyDelete