Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Impression Obsession - For the Guys


Thursday means it's time for another new challenge from Impression Obsession! The Design Team was given the theme For the Boys to inspire our creations this week. So come on and join us for this fun and easy challenge and a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop for some new rubber from IO. Find all the details on how to play along on the Impression Obsession Blog

Here's the links to check out the DT's designs for today!

Jeanne @ Inky Paws
Jenny @ One Krafty Kat - you are here!
Kittie @ Kittie Kraft 
Laura @ Laura's Stamp Art Journal

Here's my card for today!

I have been wanting to do a western type card with all the fun new images. Finally... I got to it! My colors go a little skewed when airbrushing. I forgot that mixing blue and yellow makes green!! It's not as green in person as it is in the pic! I still liked it so I just went with it!

I stamped on white using Versafine Black ink.  All of the color was applied by airbrushing with a few Copics to the Pony Express Label, the Pony Express Poster, and the Rodeo Silhouette image. 
COPICS: Y26, BG18 and E55

I used a birthday greeting on the inside from the Greeting Card Sentiments set. Finished card opens tent style and is A2 sized.

5 comments:

  1. Love how you teamed up those stamps for an authentic Western look. Your airbrushing looks very good, I wouldn't worry about the green overlap, it still "reads" as blue because we know it's sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sky colors can play tricks on us sometimes. but this one is good. different and expressive. You can still see the blue, and the green accents the blue an yellow....have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love the colors and the screw brads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really love this card and all of the elements and shapes you used.
    PH

    ReplyDelete