Soon Summer will be coming to a close. Which is fine by me.... happy to have those fall crisp cooler temps on the way! Flourishes is also introducing some new Fall themed images starting tomorrow, so Broni is getting us in the fall mood this week with her challenge theme of:
Welcome Autumn by using autumn colors on your creation!
Be sure and play along with us this week, you can find all the details of how to enter the challenge on the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Blog.
Check out what the other Timeless Tuesday ladies have created for your inspiration here:
I went with fall colors and a fall image! Like I said above... I'm ready fall, come on and get here! It's been so hot and humid here in Atlanta. I chose to use the Flourishes set A Season of Thanks, every image in that set is a favorite of mine!
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut it out using Flourishes Hour Glass Die Set. Before I removed it from the die I airbrushed with Copic YR12. You can see the Copics I used above in the picture. The following Flourishes Copic Collections gave me a good starting point for my color choices:
I hand cut the additional layers around the hour glass die image. Finished card opens tent style at the bottom and the card size is an A2.
- Stamps by Flourishes: #SS170 A Season of Thanks
- Dies by Flourishes: #CD007 Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass Die Set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: DP is by by Bo Bunny from the 12x12 Collection of Autumn Song, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Brown
- Other: Bow Easy Tool, Misc Ribbon, Misc. Button, Copics/ABS, Foam Tape