Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #233 - Autumn Colors


Soon Summer will be coming to a close. Which is fine by me.... happy to have those fall crisp cooler temps on the way!  Flourishes is also introducing some new Fall themed images starting tomorrow, so Broni is getting us in the fall mood this week with her challenge theme of:
Welcome Autumn by using autumn colors on your creation!
Be sure and play along with us this week, you can find all the details of how to enter the challenge on the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Blog.


Check out what the other Timeless Tuesday ladies have created for your inspiration here:



 I went with fall colors and a fall image! Like I said above... I'm ready fall, come on and get here! It's been so hot and humid here in Atlanta. I chose to use the Flourishes set A Season of Thanks, every image in that set is a favorite of mine!

 I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut it out using Flourishes Hour Glass Die Set. Before I removed it from the die I airbrushed with Copic YR12. You can see the Copics I used above in the picture. The following Flourishes Copic Collections gave me a good starting point for my color choices:




I hand cut the additional layers around the hour glass die image. Finished card opens tent style at the bottom and the card size is an A2.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!Awesome coloring!!!Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors and that stamp is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and elegant, Jenny! I love the image you used for the fall color challenge...I think I need to stamp mine too. Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny this is so cute for fall! Lovely fall colors! How do you make your bows so perfectly????? :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored and love the textures in accents, and the soft distress. .... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is LOVELY Jenny!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall already...darn the time flew by too fast! This is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jenny! It's stunning! The colouring of your urn full of autumn goodies is amazing! Gorgeous card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and elegant, Jenny! I love that dp and your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete