Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Timeless Tuesday - Going in Circles!


Judy is our challenge hostess today and her challenge is Going in Circles... create a circle card! Find all the details of how to enter the challenge on the Flourishes BlogCheck out what the team came up with this week!

FTTC#227 Going in Circles!

 I pulled out the Hydrangea set to ink up for todays challenge. The card was created with Spellbinder's Grand Dies. I created an open frame with the ivory circle and added the extra pieces in the middle.  


I colored the hydrangea with Copics using the following Flourishes Collections:



I added some left over paper along the bottom of the inside. The sentiment is from the Hydrangea Set as well.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful Jenny! I love the peachy colored Hydrangea and scalloped circle card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Jenny! I love the softness of the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Love your hydrangea,awesome design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need one of THESE in my yard! I love the colors of your hydrangea and your card is beautiful! Your coloring is always fantastic, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THINK, I'm going to have to break down & get a set of these Grand Dies! This looks FABULUOS!!!!!!!!:) BEAUTIFUL COLORING!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this is just beautiful! Love your coloring and the way you've framed it with that gorgeous die cut. I hope I get to meet you next time I'm at the stamp store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, this is just gorgeous! Beautiful framing and coloring~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the hydrangeas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jenny. Inside and out.

    ReplyDelete