Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Impression Obsession - DAY 5 - CHA 2013 Blog Hop!


Welcome to our last day of sharing NEW images with you for Impression Obsession! These images are all being released this week at CHA! There are so many fun images from the many talented designers from Impression Obsession... I've been enjoying what the DT is coming up with each day! We are giving you multiple chances to win this week as we are blog hopping showing you the newest images and gift certificates are up for grabs every day! Just leave a little comment love on the designers posts each day for your chance to WIN! Find all the details on how to win on the Impression Obsession Blog. Our next hop is not too far off... stay tuned as all the new dies are released and revealed! THEY ARE AWESOME!

Here's the Hop List for today:
Jeanne @ Inky Paws
Jenny @ One Krafty Kat - you are here!
Kittie @ Kittie Kraft 
Laura @ Laura's Stamp Art Journal
Vicki @ Summerthyme Studio

Here's my card for today...

 I set aside the Copics again for this one. Just dome pretty dies and simple stamping. I did add a little airbrushing but you could easily get the same look by sponging. I stamped using Versafine Vinatge Sepia ink. I used the new Bandana (#L13144) stamp in the background. The new Amazing Grace (#E13141) stamp fit perfectly in the Spellbinder's Decorative Label 22.

 A little foam tape between layers adds dimension.

Here's the inside. I added some airbrushing and piercing to the sentiment which is from the clear set I am Thankful.

46 comments:

  1. Loving this....what a wonderful stamp, one of my favorite songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this song. This card is just as elegant as the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the verse on your card. And I love the detail on the inside. Thanks for an amazing blog hop week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when cards are decorated inside too. The monochromatic scheme is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when cards are decorated inside too. The monochromatic scheme is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I apologize if this is a duplicate comment, my computer froze.

    I love when cards are decorated inside as well. Your monochromatic scheme is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful! I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eileen L. said...

    Love that Bandana background stamp it works so beautifully with the other stamps and dies you used, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card Jenny! The bandanna background was a surprise! Love how you used it just peaking out the edges of your die. Love the Vintage Sepia Ink and the tone on tone. Great hop, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an inspiring card! Beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!Love this song!Love the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! i love all the die cuts layered up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovving your Beautiful card!! thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Stunning card! Love this monochromatic look! What a soothing card! BEAUTIFUL inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny, this is simply beautiful. I love all the layers and details. Really like the inside.....I think it is really hard to find good stamps for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card inside -out. Love how you did the inside.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this hymn, what a beautiful card this is!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty details on your card! Love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jenny,
    Beautiful card and really lovely layering details for a monochromatic look. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your subtle and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, this is so beautiful. I love the monochromatic look. Lovely design overall!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great sentiment - one of my favorite songs. Love the subtle
    colors and branch die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty card. I love to sing Amazing Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The soft colors and layers make this a keepsake card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful - love all the layers and the phrase!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the neutral colors and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty card. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely quote and a lovely feminine card.


    Penny H

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your combination of browns and creams to make this lovely Thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful monochromatic card that looks perfect with that die cut frame border!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The tone on tone is beautiful and makes for a card that could be used for many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful background stamping, layering, and the focal sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful warm autumn colours - love your card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the colors and this is one of my favorite hymns! Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like how you used the bandana as background stamping. Great card, love the inside. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really love your card. Great stamp, one of my all time fav songs.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a sweet card! Love it! Nelda Deakins

    ReplyDelete
  39. beautiful!
    Love your colors.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the song- I sing it often! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. One of my fav songs as well. A lovely thought for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete