Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Impression Obsession - DAY 2 - CHA 2013 Blog Hop!


Welcome to DAY 2! This week I'm excited to share NEW images with you for Impression Obsession! These are all being released this week at CHA! There are so many fun images from the many talented designers from Impression Obsession... trust me there is something for everyone! We are giving you multiple chances to win this week as we are blog hopping showing you the newest images and gift certificates are up for grabs every day! Just leave a little comment love on the designers posts each day for your chance to WIN! Find all the details on how to win on the Impression Obsession Blog.

Here's where you need to hop to...
Daniela @ For the First Time
Jeanne @ Inky Paws
Jenny @ One Krafty Kat - you are here!
Kittie @ Kittie Kraft 
Laura @ Laura's Stamp Art Journal
Vicki @ Summerthyme Studio


Here's my card for today...
 This beautiful NEW sentiment "Joy to the World" screamed to be gold embossed. Simple gold and white are beautiful always and this would make for a simple but very striking Christmas card. I used Detail Gold Embossing Powder to make sure all the pretty details in the font would be nice and clear. I used Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles to build my card base.
 My background is a Cover-a-Card Stamp - Medallion. Again, I used Detail Gold Embossing Powder to really show off the fine detail on the background. After die cutting the sentiment, I added a gold mat using the 1/16" edge on my Perfect Layer Rulers.

On the inside I added a stamped border using my leftovers and a cute little snowflake as an embellishment. The finished card is 4" x 5".

53 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! I love the gold. It is so elegant and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen said...

    Beautiful card. Love the choice of dies as well as the color and the lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Simple and elegant. Thank you for sharing, and for the chance to win.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny...this is simply GORGEOUS! A classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant card with the lattice die and all the gold ink.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! Love the IO Christmas stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!Great design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card. I love the die you used. The stamp is very inriguing. This would make an excellent card to mass produce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to see how you glued your card together I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant and finished nicely inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully stunning!!! **sigh** there goes my budget - again.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's elegant, timeless, gorgeous. I never realised how beautiful the Medaillon CAC actually is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, just my kind of card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning! Love everything about your card from the shape to the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Stunning in gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! The gold embossing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So elegant and beautiful! Loving the stamp and all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant and gorgeous....very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your use of the Spellbinders die as the base of the card. This card looks so elegant in gold and white - nicely done. I've been thinking about picking up the Perfect Layers rulers - thanks for information on them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous--I like the use of the lattice rectangle.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very classy card, beautiful! Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love gold Christmas cards! I like the way you finished the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jenny, this is really elegant looking. I would love to get this one at Christmas. Love the base and it goes great with your CAC background detail.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply elegant! Love how you finished the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How elegant. I love the Joy To The World stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So very elegant and wonderful touches on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness...this is my favorite of two days sneak peeks, so far! What a wonderful, easily mass produced card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that you made everything in gold. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful gold card! Wonderful for the holidays. I have this CAC stamp, now I have to use it!! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This card is beautiful! You were right to use the gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pretty card! Love that snowflake embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful, golden holiday bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your elegant card! Love the background too, and that lacey frame. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  35. This card is just gorgeous! definitely sold me on this stamp. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  36. The combination of the text stamp and beautiful die cut card base make for a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. this is a beautiful monochromatic card. Wonderful frame!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This die is one of my favorite go to dies. Beautiful card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great sentiment card, I like the way you framed it

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is such an elegant card! Love it! Nelda Deakins

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cute and elegant in the same sentence. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOVELY - love the way you use your dies.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love how you framed this-it looks so perfect.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love Gold embossed - just beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete