Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #229 - Make it Mini!


Happy Tuesday! I am your hostess for today's Timeless Tuesday Challenge. This week our theme is Make it MiniThe challenge is a simple and I think a fun one! 
We want you to Make it Mini! 
 Create three miniature cards sized 3" x 3" or close to it... just smaller than your typical A2. Check out how to play along with our challenge on the Flourishes Blog.

 I like making little sets and I like to follow a similar style on each one, which helps them come together really fast. You could use mini cards on a gift or basket or really for anything!  I love that Flourishes continues to add new sets with elements that mix and match with previous sets. I've mixed and matched for my cards today! All of the fruit elements on the front of the cards are from Berry Sweet Frames set and were cut out using the Berry Sweet Frames Cut File for the Silhouette Cameo
Check out what minature projects the ladies came up with today!

FTTC#229 Make it Mini!
The cherry card use the following sets: Berry Sweet Frames and Peaches and Cherries.
COPICS: R29, R89, R39, G46, G43, G40, E44, E47

------------------------------------------

 The strawberry card uses the following sets: Berry Sweet Frames and Strawberries.
COPICS: R59, R46, R43, G46, G43, G40, Y00, YR0000

------------------------------------------

 The raspberry card uses the following sets: Berry Sweet Frames and Berry Sweet.
COPICS: R59, R56, RV34, G46, G43, G40, Y00, Y32, 0 Blender, YG11

------------------------------------------

On the inside I used a piece of left over paper along the bottom edge. The cherry and strawberry are from the Tiny Flowers and Tags set. The raspberry is from the Berry Sweet set.

Of course, these were all colored with my beloved Copics and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I've listed all the Copics under each card but the majority of Copics I used were from the following Flourishes Copic Collections:




Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Now go grab some stamps, paper and ink and Make it Mini!

8 comments:

  1. Jenny, this set ROCKS! How clever to use three different shades of red for the fruits and then choose red dp that matches each individual image. I absolutely LOVE the tiny fruit images inside the cards with the little strip of dp. Thanks for the fantastic challenge, Jenny!!! ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your sweet triplicate of cards this week Jenny! Each one is so beautifully decorated and yet they work so well as a group! Gorgeous creations and a great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and what a sweet job. Pat Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!!!Love your coloring,Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love the Cameo to cut the designs? I can do print and cut, but not cut an image that is stamped with a stamp. I must learn that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jenny! I love the similar, yet different idea and I love the set! Great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great challenge Jenny! I love 3x3's! These berries are perfect and made this batch of cards wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny these are darling! I love the papers you used to coordinate with your beautifully colored images and the insides of the cards are just as sweet as the outsides! You got it goin' on, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete